GDT: Game 69: Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | *Giggles Uncontrollably*

Are you talking to me?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
AlienatedFixedBarracuda-small.gif

47fdb6ae50e7debdde222554ff3a4f97.jpg

LuvBj9V.gif

OH ALSO THERE IS A GAME ON!

hangmans-awful-humor.jpg

WHICH VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHT ALSO HAS A LATE NIGHT TV SHOW?

BELLEMARE

AbvC.gif

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:vegas @ :nucks
Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks
7:00PM Pacific
Rodgers Arena | Vancouver, BC

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Carpenter-Ryan.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Pirri-Brandon.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
Theodore-Shea_2.png
McNabb-Brayden_1.png

Schmidt-Nate.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

GOALIES

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Subban-Malcolm_1.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.

Surprised by this. Figured Malcolm tonight, Flower tomorrow. Hope this isn't gonna be a back-to-back for Flower. Maybe Turk thinking Calgary game a loss anyway, and he'll toss Malcolm in net tomorrow. Who knows? :huh:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

Surprised by this. Figured Malcolm tonight, Flower tomorrow. Hope this isn't gonna be a back-to-back for Flower. Maybe Turk thinking Calgary game a loss anyway, and he'll toss Malcolm in net tomorrow. Who knows? :huh:

Yep that’s surprising I would have done sub tonight Flower tomorrow. Flower does seem really hot right now and we have almost a week off after tomorrow but still.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

KeithfromCanada

Mar 3, 2019
Going to be a different Nucks team tonight I suspect. They were embarrassed in Vegas and turned around and played a great game against the Leafs. They still struggle most nights but every now and again they find some extra motivation to turn it up. I expect they'll have some of that motivation tonight.

Still think 6 in a row is going to happen!

Reactions: hangman005

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Usually i am able to just watch the 1st period of these games, but not tonight due to the f***ing time change.

Have to go to bed an hour earlier tonight.

Deciding on whether i should just look at the score when i wake up or watch the game when i get home tomorrow.

Go Knights Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Also have to say that i don't mind Fleury starting this game.

Keep him away from the Flames and Matthew Tkachuk.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Usually i am able to just watch the 1st period of these games, but not tonight due to the ****ing time change.

Have to go to bed an hour earlier tonight.

Deciding on whether i should just look at the score when i wake up or watch the game when i get home tomorrow.

Go Knights Go!!!!!!!!!!!
Time change? Don’t tell me it’s daylight saving for you this weekend, I just got used to the time difference

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Time change? Don’t tell me it’s daylight saving for you this weekend, I just got used to the time difference

Yep, clock move up one hour.

So i lose one hour of sleep. Thus the reason why i have to go to bed an hour earlier tonight.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Gallant said recently that people overreact to Fleury playing such a large number of games.

I don’t agree but he obviously isn’t too worried about it or else we wouldn’t see him playing this many games.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Gallant said recently that people overreact to Fleury playing such a large number of games.

I don’t agree but he obviously isn’t too worried about it or else we wouldn’t see him playing this many games.
I think Flower would play every game if they let him. :nod:

Well, if he does wind up doing a back-to-back this weekend, at least it's with a few day's rest and then a goodly rest until our next game Friday.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad