GDT: Game 69: Kings @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
S C H T I C K Y B O I S

Can't wait for Rieder to get a breakaway only to fire it straight into Kuemper's chest. Vintage.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
While Rick is away on personal business Scott Allen and John Maclean will have to stick to Rick's Shtick. Heck we'll throw Steve Peters in there too.

I want to hear Scott Allen say Sticky with that Boston accent.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Sent back to Tucson. They wanted to get another look at Hamilton.:):sarcasm:

That's what I thought, but Sniper has him in the lineup. Thought maybe I missed the latest tweet. Hard to keep track of Stromer and his many travels.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hope Raanta goes. Not sure Kuemper going up against LA so quickly will be a wise move.
Why? I think players love to play against their previous team to show they made a mistake, and give a player a sense of satisfaction. I would play Kuemper, even if Raanta is fine to go, but that is just me.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
S C H T I C K Y B O I S

Can't wait for Rieder to get a breakaway only to fire it straight into Kuemper's chest. Vintage.

One day it will slip right through the invisible hole in the goaltenders chest!

Some hockey-players has the same attitude to this as me when I buy a lottery-ticket. I know it didn't work the last 500 times I did that. But if you try enough times, one day it will work. For sure. Yeah, right.

Winning this game would mean the world decides Coyotes don't need any more high draft-pick though. I mean, if you can beat the Kings when they are on a play-off hunt, no need to feel sorry for you.

I don't believe this will be an issue sadly. But I hope to be wrong.

Just bringing my normal Norwegian optimism to you all. ;)

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Why? I think players love to play against their previous team to show they made a mistake, and give a player a sense of satisfaction. I would play Kuemper, even if Raanta is fine to go, but that is just me.

Agreed. Would be fun to see the correlation for skaters between recently traded from a team and scoring on them. I think it's high and not just a myth. We could try adding a data-point for goalies, on recently traded from, and shutting out.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'd think the Kings would have too good an idea of Kuemper's tendencies, given they just practiced on him for 6 months.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That's what I thought, but Sniper has him in the lineup. Thought maybe I missed the latest tweet. Hard to keep track of Stromer and his many travels.

I have nothing, I copy paste cause low effort is best effort.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Per Twitterverse....

Kuemper going again tonight despite not being on the ice this morning. Not sure if Hill or Raanta backing him up.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Would love to see the Yotes run over the kings tonight and make Reider a non factor, especially after that 6-0 thumping they gave us just a little while back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->