GDT: Game 69 - CBJ at EDM - 7 Mar, 10pm

ZipCity

Dec 14, 2019
Gahanna
This team has the 3rd fewest goals scored in the entire NHL. I don't know why we ever expect anything to be different

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Hopefully this team doesnt get to the playoffs. They dont deserve it, this is shittiest offence which has never been seen in NHL. Even Detroit Deadwings have better offence than us.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So... As an oilers fan I feel bad even taking these points.

You guys deserved the W. Atrocious effort and lucky goals by oilers.

yeah bullshit. You don’t score goals you don’t deserve to win. Our goalie shit the bed for two free goals. We are your teams bitch

Reactions: Martin Sloan

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
We completely outplayed that shit team who got lucky with refs missing interference penalty and our forwards not hitting empty net
And have been completely inept at shooting the puck all season while making average or less goaltenders look like Vezina winners.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
36seconds left 6vs5 2goals behind f***ING SHOOT THE PUCK DONT PASS

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I hate this team and I also hate that I wasted the last 2 hours and 46 minutes of my life.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Can't complain about the effort. Can complain about the lack of scoring and a couple weak goals. Wonder where they'd be with a healthy team. Haven't seen one all year.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This was frustrating. Heavily tilted ice, but can’t find the net and Korpi failed in his role.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
This was frustrating. Heavily tilted ice, but can’t find the net and Korpi failed in his role.

With this dominance in offensive zone Korpi can allow 5 goals and still should win. Cant blame goalie if offence is SHITTIEST in NHL history

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I hate this team and I also hate that I wasted the last 2 hours and 46 minutes of my life.

Why be angry. This AHL team tried it's best again. They just don't have enough talent to compete with NHL teams. They kept a high powered offense in check most of the game and put 40+ shots on their goalie. It's frustrating but they gave it their all again. It just isn't good enough.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
With this dominance in offensive zone Korpi can allow 5 goals and still should win. Cant blame goalie if offence is SHITTIEST in NHL history
Yeah, the offense was bad. I usually don’t blame the goalie when he holds them to two (even though he gave up 3) but the first two he gave up have to be stopped. He wasn’t solid at all. So I’m not giving him a free pass.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Why be angry. This AHL team tried it's best again. They just don't have enough talent to compete with NHL teams. They kept a high powered offense in check most of the game and put 40+ shots on their goalie. It's frustrating but they gave it their all again. It just isn't good enough.

Yup this is where I am too. The team was winning unsustainably and the injuries kept coming. Now they’re playing back to how they played through October-November.

It is frustrating given where they are in the standings, but we’re kidding ourselves if we think this is a playoff team. If we were to pull a miracle out and stumble into the playoffs we’d get absolutely throttled by Washington/Boston/Pittsburgh/Philadelphia. And yes I know we said that last year too against Tampa, but there is no bobrovsky, duchene, or panarin to save us this time.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
Well deserved L I'm not gonna lie.
Ok defence, awful offence and while some franchises are going places this franchise is going nowhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad