M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Have the Canucks even ever beat the Golden Knights??? Dont think so

Las Vegas gonna win big again, 4-1. Our goal by the Wrong Granlund

Feb 24, 2017
Have the Canucks even ever beat the Golden Knights??? Dont think so

Las Vegas gonna win big again, 4-1. Our goal by the Wrong Granlund
If Oow ever passes one to Nelhad it’s ending up in Okmed’s net, hey? Change that shit man. And also, go to bed. You’re up too late for a kid.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
If Oow ever passes one to Nelhad it’s ending up in Okmed’s net, hey? Change that **** man. And also, go to bed. You’re up too late for a kid.
Yeah Scott, good luck with that, we got ya back bub

Feb 24, 2017
Yeah Scott, good luck with that, we got ya back bub
Did you know that Scott Stevens won the 2000 Conn Smythe trophy as playoff mvp despite only having 3 goals and 8 assists in 23 games?

Crazy, right?

A generation before yours, stuff like physical play and intimidation still mattered. Now it’s banished.

I hate it.

Reactions: MikeK

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Did you know that Scott Stevens won the 2000 Conn Smythe trophy as playoff mvp despite only having 3 goals and 8 assists in 23 games?

Crazy, right?

A generation before yours, stuff like physical play and intimidation still mattered. Now it’s banished.

I hate it.
O well, welcome to reality, its better

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
If Oow ever passes one to Nelhad it’s ending up in Okmed’s net, hey? Change that **** man. And also, go to bed. You’re up too late for a kid.
I’m his daddy and told him he can stay up late on weekends.

On paper, we should lose badly. Therefore, I think they’ll win. Yeah about as logical as being up @ close to 3am even on a Friday for an old fart like me. Edit: oops Saturday now heh.

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

Hemty

"Magni Consili Angelus"
Jan 14, 2015
Riga
soundcloud.com

Crazy, right?

I hate it.
Tbh i believe that a defenseman can still win with stats like that, all depends on the impact.
Anywho, let this be a solid loss, like, 6-2.

Feb 24, 2017
Tbh i believe that a defenseman can still win with stats like that, all depends on the impact.
Anywho, let this be a solid loss, like, 6-2.
Maybe with other worldly stick work and angling that results in record setting low zone entries?

Feb 24, 2017
I’m his daddy and told him he can stay up late on weekends.

On paper, we should lose badly. Therefore, I think they’ll win. Yeah about as logical as being up @ close to 3am even on a Friday for an old fart like me. Edit: oops Saturday now heh.
I am now up to speed. Your son will no longer be told to sleep.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Hoping for a win, expecting the usual.

Coming into this last stretch of games, looking back on the season it's an interesting question of whether things have worked out for the best, gone horribly wrong, or been exactly as expected.

I've at least enjoyed following the team again, but coming into our final game versus Vegas do you... feel lucky?

I know what you're thinking. 'Will the Canucks draft sixth overall or are we in the top five'? Well to tell you the truth, in the midst of this losing streak, I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a team with Elias Pettersson, the most powerful rookie in the world, and would blow your head clean off with his slapshot, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

Reactions: DarrenX

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Since Jake's likely back in, give me...

Goldobin, Pettersson, Leivo (~18mins)
Pearson, Horvat, Boeser (~18mins)
Roussel, Gaudette, Virtanen (~15mins)
Eriksson, Beagle, Motte (~9min mostly PK work)

Edit* - Looks like we're getting this,

Levio, Pettersson, Boeser
Roussel, Horvat, Virtanen
Pearson, Gaudette, Goldobin
The 4th line

Last edited:

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Tell him to convince the other 10 fans sitting in his row to paint letters on their chest.

I'd be curious to see how arena staff would react honestly. They kicked out those guys with #MelnykOut signs last season, so I imagine that wouldn't go too well.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Since Jake's likely back in, give me...

Goldobin, Pettersson, Leivo (~18mins)
Pearson, Horvat, Boeser (~18mins)
Roussel, Gaudette, Virtanen (~15mins)
Eriksson, Beagle, Motte (~9min mostly PK work)

Edit* - Looks like we're getting this,

Levio, Pettersson, Boeser
Roussel, Horvat, Virtanen
Pearson, Gaudette, Goldobin
The 4th line

I'd like to see Green give some of the kids more minutes just to see what we have in them. Players like Goldobin, Virtanen, Demko and Gaudette. We know what Roussel, Beagle, Eriksson, Granlund etc. bring to the table already, might as well let some of the young ones show what they've got before making significant off season decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->