BRUINS GDT GAME 69 7:41 PM - @ Pittsburgh - NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
The Pens really push the Habs for my least favorite team spot.

Is Miller still hurt? I guess Vaak is the next guy up?

Habs will always be number one for me. Two is the Lightning, and three is the Pens.

edit: Honorable mention goes to the damned Philadelphia Flyers and the San Jose Sharks.

Reactions: Mathews28 and BMC

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
They need to change the delay of game penalty to remove batting of the puck from the definition. It's too much of a random result. Limit it to a clear shooting/passing motion for it to be a penalty.

The rule was put in to stop goalies from firing the puck out of play to relieve pressure and this is just a bad solution. You’re right, call it when a player clearly has clean possession. That’s a real delay of game

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
So you think his lazy pass being the last guy back causing a goal on the PP is A-Ok? He is even tonight now. Glad he got one, but he did play like an idiot in the first period.
All star players have bad shifts, bad periods or bad games but you don’t bench a player because of a bad period unles it is carried over from previous games, which in this case it hasn’t. You start benching your star players and you won’t be coaching long. If Cassidy benched every player that was bad in the first period they would have been two men short the entire period. Star players don’t need to be told when they screw up, they usually make adjustments and recover quickly, my experience anyway.

LouisSleigher

Jul 6, 2013
SW Ohio
These delay of game calls should only be made when the player clears the glass after having control of the puck. These calls on pucks batted in the air are absurd, and contrary to the spirit of the rule, which is just to prevent deliberate delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad