BRUINS GDT GAME 69 7:08 PM - THE BEAR chases Gritty and Torts down Causeway St - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
This d needs a complete overhaul next season. Soft mix of happy go lucky guys back there.

They are so fing soft as a group

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
A good win but yet a horrible win ...fix that shit someway somehow..shouldn't be that hard repeatedly
The mediocrity of the blue liners for the BRUINS is just another weakness that makes their 95 points even more difficult to explain. Playing goalie for the BRUINS would be just as difficult as playing goalie for either the Sharks or Blackhawks.

Reactions: Guelph Bruin

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dude doesn't get enough credit for taking this team of misfits and somehow leading them to top 3 in the nhl by March.
f***ing insane man

Some people need therapy after last years playoffs

The mediocrity of the blue liners for the BRUINS is just another weakness that makes their 95 points even more difficult to explain. Playing goalie for the BRUINS would be just as difficult as playing goalie for either the Sharks or Blackhawks.
The defensemen are shit and there are only 2 top 6 forwards and yet this first place team also has a bad coach according to the same people

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Sweeney probably glad he didn't sign Swayman to 7 mil/year as per the rumours during the trade deadline week. He might be able to knock $500000.00/year off.

Reactions: bbfan419

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Come on, we know you like Ullmark more it’s no secret. They are basically both playing exactly the same over the last 10 games. Go look at the stats. Swayman actually has more wins
I love Swayman and have since he was drafted. You can ask DKH, Ladyfan and others. It is ok to criticize Swayman the way people go after Ullmark. Just because I criticize Swayman doesn’t mean I hate him or like Linus more. Give me a f***ing break. Such clown shit accusations and completely baseless.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I love sway but he’s been rough lately and I don’t like it. It doesn’t give the guys in front confidence and it’s leading to them to overcommit
With a less stacked lineup he is literally *checks standings*

First in all of hockey. Yeah not much of a coach
Some viewers just don't realize how many holes this team has.
Monty=COY.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
f***ing insane man

Some people need therapy after last years playoffs
I’m waiting to see how he handles another playoff. I don’t like he doesn’t sense when to call a timeout when the team is reeling.

Reactions: SPLBRUIN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad