GDT: Game 68: We really need to get Kraken, this seems like a good time to start.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Goal was probably a quarter of an inch offside but camera isn't able to definitively catch that so can't call it back.

We deserved the game anyway. Need to find our finishing still.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Not the prettiest of wins.... definitely need to some offensive finish. Defense seems to be coming together a bit more lately which is good. LT was solid enough in this, I hope we give him a bit of runway and start him against Columbus.

Also it seems like a good idea to keep playing Seattle inside, lets not play outside again :laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Goal was probably a quarter of an inch offside but camera isn't able to definitively catch that so can't call it back.

We deserved the game anyway. Need to find our finishing still.
Not finishing because we're not getting to the scoring areas enough. Too much overpassing and shooting from outside.

And power play still awful - statistically we were 20% which proves the power play can score if the other team does us the favor of removing the goalie.

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Not finishing because we're not getting to the scoring areas enough. Too much overpassing and shooting from outside.

And power play still awful - statistically we were 20% which proves the power play can score if the other team does us the favor of removing the goalie.
Can we bring back Steve Spott so we can still pretend it's all his fault :laugh:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team is really hanging on to that last playoff spot by a thin thread.

Still have my doubts they can make it though. Of course i hope they do, but their play really hasn't been good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad