GDT: Game 68: Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 3/9/2019 | 7:00PM ET | FSD

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
The collective hate for Abdelkader is the twine that binds this board together.

I actually don’t hate Abdelkader at all. I’m not sure why I would hate a member of my favourite team. There’s 30 other teams players I can choose to hate if I was into that sort of thing.

For others you can say you hate his cap hit or performance / value but to say you hate Abdelkader means you hate the person.

So maybe you’re just a f$cking dickhead.

(Oops, did I say that out loud?)

Anyways, how’s the game?

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
I actually don’t hate Abdelkader at all. I’m not sure why I would hate a member of my favourite team. There’s 30 other teams players I can choose to hate if I was into that sort of thing.

For others you can say you hate his cap hit or performance / value but to say you hate Abdelkader means you hate the person.

So maybe you’re just a f$cking ********.

(Oops, did I say that out loud?)

Anyways, how’s the game?

Not terrible. Better with alcohol.

And yeah, the Kooch with a missile. Can't be mad about that shot, it was perfectly placed.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT KEN. These jerseys are absolutely horrendous

They just need more contrast in a couple of places.

Because everyone from there coach to their trainers are laughing at just how bad we are now.

Eh, we were on the decline, they were on the way up. It happens.

Also, this game is sans two of the team's best players, so yeah.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Need a little more animosity in this game... the Johnson/Glendening incident doesn't seem to be fresh enough.
Tampa is clearly having a great season, but they don't seem as...intense...as previous years. I feel like if they get into a physical playoff series they could be going home early (again).

A II R

Jun 2, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Tampa is clearly having a great season, but they don't seem as...intense...as previous years. I feel like if they get into a physical playoff series they could be going home early (again).

On the other hand, how excited is a team walking to the President's Trophy supposed to be to play a bottom 3 Wings team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad