GDT: Game 68: Avs @ Wild |Tuesday, March 13th, 6:30pm MT (NBCSN)| Unforgettable

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Russo remains one of my favorites. Any of the bias he shows on Twitter doesn't show up in his writing. And his bias on Twitter honestly doesn't bother me much. Dater annoys me more. He doesn't hesitate to torch the Wylde after a bad showing.

His content on The Athletic is top-notch, and they allow a little more freedom in ways a newspaper never could. The one bad side-effect is that some of my favorite writers now cover the same damned team (the Columbus Dispatch went out and hired George Richards to cover the Jackets after Portzline bolted, and the Star-Tribune hired Sarah McLellan after Russo left).

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I know you're not supposed to look too far ahead and the rule is to take things one game at a time, but the Avs gotta get themselves some cushion. 3 of their final 4 games are in California. The other of those 4 is at home against STL to end off the season.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
**** the Wild, but this is going to be a hard one. Boudreau team's seem like prideful guys so they won't like getting their asses kicked for two games in a row with the aggregate score of 14-3.

TheDangerBowen

Highway to
Jul 4, 2011
CO
I was trying so hard not to let this playoff race consume me... but now I am fully locked and loaded, score board watching on the daily. Its too exciting not too.

I am hoping tonight wont break me ;)

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
After the 7-1 beat down on the Wild, i have a bad feeling about this one. They're gonna be pissed off and would want a revenge. Also if Avs win in regulation they'll only be 3 points behind them for the 3rd place in the division. It's gonna be really tough to win this game.

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
I really hope we can crush them in their building, may be the sweetest game of the series if we do. I am worried tho, Mack is still around a ppg on the road but our secondary needs to show up desperately. Bednar's gonna have to be lights out with his matchups tonight.

TheDangerBowen

Highway to
Jul 4, 2011
CO
Minnesota will be focused on the Cousins signing (go vikes eff the Wild), Denver signing Keenum gives Denver the power for the Avs to pull of A Minneapolis Miracle 2.0... Mackinnon with a hattrick in the first shift.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
EJ's injury really came at a wrong time of the season. They could really use him just about now.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
0-0 going into the shootout
I'd take it.

No matter what happens tonight, the biggest game of the year (so far) is Thursday against the Blues.

Last edited:

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Young RNH has put up points and looked good but not as unstoppable as he did a few weeks ago.

Expecting a quiet game from him.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Mind last year when the worst Avalanche team ever went to their bin and came back from 2-0 in the 3rd in their bin to win, with Blake "Perry" Comeau chiefly leading the charge

A powerplay with rork and Iginla on it destroying them

Reactions: ASmileyFace

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
There's was a lot of negativity before the Yotes game but I was pretty confident they'd kill them playing at home. Now playing the Wild in Minnesota...that's a different story.

Have a feeling the Avs will be absolutely murdered tonight.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

SuperJoe

Feb 24, 2010
Royal City
There's was a lot of negativity before the Yotes game but I was pretty confident they'd kill them playing at home. Now playing the Wild in Minnesota...that's a different story.

Have a feeling the Avs will be absolutely murdered tonight.

Yep I would like to feel more confident, but this team just can't get it done on the road

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad