GDT: Game 68: Avs @ Stars | 6:30 PM MT | March 7, 2019 | Steers and Stars

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Still don't understand why Bednar pulled the plug on Greer/Agozzino on the fourth line. They did well, didn't they?

I'm convinced they entered an agreement with Eagles ownership that they wouldn't deplete the roster of the AHL club unless they absolutely had to. That's why I've been saying they half-assed things after acquiring Brassard. Right around the same time they demoted all the guys who played even a small role in their mini-resurgence.

If they really wanted to help the AHL club there were other ways they could've bolstered them without having to demote two legitimate contributors in Toninato and Greer. But I think they arrogantly believed Brassard would be enough and they could just plod through with overusing the top line again and the fourth line's contributions would be minimal. A shortsighted coach and GM strike again, though we shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Reactions: MacBradley

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Getting sick of MacK's primadonna attitude during games. Play and stop flopping around looking for a ****ing call. If they don't call it, get up off your ass and get the ****ing puck back.
Some say it's a Cole Harbour thing :sarcasm:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Agz sent down. Dries back up. Landeskog not practicing. Z playing tmr.
Season saved. Playoffs, here we come!

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Getting sick of MacK's primadonna attitude during games. Play and stop flopping around looking for a ****ing call. If they don't call it, get up off your ass and get the ****ing puck back.

Couldn't agree more. He's melting down at the worst moment, and he has only himself to blame.

He's complaining over every non call, including plays that shouldn't be penalties. He's complaining over lots of icing calls. He's unfocused on the bench chirping refs. He's throwing his head back every time a play doesn't work, then he stops working defensively, leading to a goal against the Wings. He gets out of place defensively in this game and leaves Radulov open to score, then throws his hand up in the air like there wasn't anything he could do about it.

You are causing your own problems Nate. Get your head on straight and you have a chance to get in the playoffs. If you don't, there's almost no chance this team makes the playoffs. You rightly have an A on your chest, be a damn leader!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Does anyone wear the C while landy is out of action or do they add another A or how does that work?
AX2hTas.png

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois

What is the context of this photo?

My guess is Barrie took a stupid penalty that would result in Zadorov getting his minutes cut in half and possibly scratched the next game had he taken the same penalty. But when Barrie found out he’s actually going to get an increase in ice time he gave a thumbs up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad