Knyzhov - Simek

Jones
Dell

GAME DAY HYPE MUSIC

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Happy to see that the same defensive lineup that gave us one of the worst defensive performances of the season is being given another go. That certainly will not come back to bite us again. No siree

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Has Z ever been in the doghouse for 2 straight games before? Outside of when he showed up out of shape after his contract negotiations.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
MacK plays 25 minutes

Sharks try to beat the Avs by physically beating the f*** out of the Avs

Probably need Francouz to stand on his head

IDK, Avs win 3-1, 3rd goal an empty netter by LBN, because, f*** you

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I wonder how Z takes getting scratched like that on a contract year.

Also Bednar is possibly tanking his trade value.
Wild conspiracy theory. Sakic and Bednar love Z so much they're tanking his value to get him cheap on arbitration.

But seriously, Bednar really hates Z and it must be a attitude thing. 1 game makes sense, but 2 is beyond a message. I hope Bednar wises up before the playoffs.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
D core in the playoffs.

Graves-Makar
Girard-EJ
Byram-Cole/Z

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I could have sworn it was Doot doo.. do do. Thank god its been long enough that I could possibly remember it wrong.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Has it been confirmed z is scratched for sure?

Bednar confirmed it, yeah. He really sounds absolutely done with Zadorov. Zero faith in him. Not knowing which version of a player is going to show up on any given night or even any given shift is one of the more unacceptable things a player can be for any coach so...can't say I'm too surprised. I imagine he's not too pleased Sakic didn't add a defensman at the deadline, especially when several were quite affordable.

It also definitely makes me think we'll see Byram coming in as Makar did last year if the Giants' season ends at an appropriate time.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Bednar confirmed it, yeah. He really sounds absolutely done with Zadorov. Zero faith in him. Not knowing which version of a player is going to show up on any given night or even any given shift is one of the more unacceptable things a player can be for any coach so...can't say I'm too surprised. I imagine he's not too pleased Sakic didn't add a defensman at the deadline, especially when several were quite affordable.

It also definitely makes me think we'll see Byram coming in as Makar did last year if the Giants' season ends at an appropriate time.

That would be very interesting. Aside from the obvious added skill in the lineup, the Makar call-up gave a definite energy boost to the team and fans.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
So that ROR-JTC swap isnt looking the best then...
Put it this way, would you rather have ROR or JTC and Z right now? Let's say it was ROR instead of Kadri, and maybe Barrie was traded for something else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->