Post-Game Talk: Game 67 - THE BEAR smokes a cigar in Ybor City - BRUINS 2 Lightning 1 F

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Anyone else see Kucherov shoot the puck at Marchand after the final horn, or was that just me? If the shoe was on the other foot there would be a thread on the main page about this.
I missed it. I know he slammed his stick at one point and someone on the bench had to tell him to calm down

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
I don’t think so at all. Between playing double the games he’s played in over 2 years
you are spot on.. think about the way he played.. it was maximum effort 100% of the time on the ice.. not that other guys arent trying.. but he was like a tazmanian devil to start.. definetely think that caught up to him.. im fine with it as long as they are telling him that is a part of the reason.. i really dont want to deminish the confidence that hes gained throughout the year

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Anyone else see Kucherov shoot the puck at Marchand after the final horn, or was that just me? If the shoe was on the other foot there would be a thread on the main page about this.
I thought the same
Would have been nice to see a wider view
I did like the power play camera angle from behind the net
Think NESN can duplicate this angle?

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Mil hates the Bruins because he wanted the head coaching job a few years back and the Bruins told him to go fly a kite.

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
Despite his goal and better play, I’d still sit DeBrusk a game and put Bjork back in.

I have to wonder if Bjork is actually playing through a nagging injury as Cassidy has been better about how long he benches guys.
It's a big boy game this time of year. And i doubt he is a Cassidy type player. Don't see him here long term.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Feature request: Display everyone’s votes from December on their profile in the following threads: “Panic Level?”, “Fire Sweeney”, “Fire Cassidy”
Low - lets give it a few more games

"i picked low. There are on-going issues with this team that have been there since game 1 (or longer) lack of secondary scoring being the primary concern. Failure to play a full 60 in 90% of the games so far is also worrying. Rask and Halak's ridiculous starts to the season covered a few warts, now they both have come back to mortal levels some stuff is getting exposed.

All that said, they're still easily a top 5 team in the league, will end up with 110+ points and win the division, so it's hard to get too panicky"

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Sports hub talking about how good Tampa looked last night for large stretches of the game and how they easily should have had 5 goals and they feel less confident in the bruins beating Tampa in the playoffs now

what are these morons talking about lol

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Sports hub talking about how good Tampa looked last night for large stretches of the game and how they easily should have had 5 goals and they feel less confident in the bruins beating Tampa in the playoffs now

they obviously arent hockey people.
ill listen to felger. he knows some hoxkey at least.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
In the third TB had zero issues breaking the puck out under the Bruins forecheck. On the flipside TB was giving Boston fits trying to break it out.

I hope its just a "bug" going around or just some fatigue. You let Tampa replay that 3rd period the same way and a couple of those "almosts" are bound to go in.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

What a bunch of frauds.

Could the Lightning have won that game? Sure. They’re a good team. However, I don’t see that game going 5-2 in favor of Tampa.

Ridiculous.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

They have such an inferiority complex towards Tampa. It is so stupid and manufactured.

Lets focus on the fact that the Bruins DID win.

The only decent hockey talk happens every Saturday from 9-11.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
In the third TB had zero issues breaking the puck out under the Bruins forecheck. On the flipside TB was giving Boston fits trying to break it out.

I hope its just a "bug" going around or just some fatigue. You let Tampa replay that 3rd period the same way and a couple of those "almosts" are bound to go in.

Tampa only had 7 shots on goal in the third period.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Like the first 2 periods the bruins where dominate completely outclassed Tampa out shot them 31-10

it should have been 5-1 after 2 not 2-1 but Vas made some crazy good saves

Tampa was lucky as hell to only be down 1

In the 3rd yes Tampa outplayed us and had more possession but the bruins did a great job not giving them a ton of chances and limited them to just 7 shots even though they where hemmed in most of the period

I really hope Tampa doesn’t choke in round 1 Vs Toronto so we can knock Tampa out and shut up the local media who keeps claiming Tampa is so much more talented than us

Reactions: Chief Nine

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
How about those Bruins? This is an exciting team and while I don't really want the season to end, I'm so excited for the playoffs!
Hopefully we’re in for a long ride with Zdeno Chara hoisting the Cup!

Four rounds of NHL playoffs feels like another entire season...

Reactions: BMC and caz16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad