GDT: Game 67: Avs vs Wings | 7 PM MT | March 5, 2019 | Remembering Legends of the Rivalry

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

1qKp2m9.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

Last edited:

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Stapling Calvert to Jost’s side is a really great way to kill any momentum and confidence he’s gained since his recall!

This coach is a chore, he really is.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Avs Twitter posts a picture of Tyson jost doing some random thing

Avs fans respond with
"OMG THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!" or
"I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY" or "WOWW JOSTS IS MA FAVE !! <3333"

Boy there really is some loony toons out there.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Must win. Need the top line to dominate the game. Cole is trash and I hope he's waived over the summer.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I've been out of touch with the team for the last week. Why is Frankie getting the call up if he's not in the lineup?
He hasn't been called up. He was only AHL player of the week. Big club doesn't need players who can help winning games. Greer and Graves also need to be back in the lineup but at this point there is nothing we can do about it except ...

tenor.gif

RAGE!

Reactions: cgf, arun and Avs

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Avs Twitter posts a picture of Tyson jost doing some random thing

Avs fans respond with
"OMG THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!" or
"I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY" or "WOWW JOSTS IS MA FAVE !! <3333"

Boy there really is some loony toons out there.
Some people's happiness astounds me.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Gotta keep the Jost at center dream alive

Even if they want to keep Jost at center, that means they have four centers! But he won’t put Jost on the fourth line because he plays the fourth line for like 4 minutes a game, because they suck, even though it is his choice to repeatedly play these players that suck.

Reactions: cgf

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
FTR I still feel like Dries doesn't get near enough appreciation for what he does. He's a perfectly capable defensive forward and is one of the most effective penalty killers on the team. Yes, he's undersized and hasn't a lick of finish to his game, but I'm tired of the "He has no business in the NHL" bit. He's a perfectly fine extra forward, a way better option than Bourque to be sure. Don't blame the organization's inability to develop depth forwards for Dries. He's one of the few right calls they've made in that respect.

Reactions: Raucherhusten

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
FTR I still feel like Dries doesn't get near enough appreciation for what he does. He's a perfectly capable defensive forward and is one of the most effective penalty killers on the team. Yes, he's undersized and hasn't a lick of finish to his game, but I'm tired of the "He has no business in the NHL" bit. He's a perfectly fine extra forward, a way better option than Bourque to be sure. Don't blame the organization's inability to develop depth forwards for Dries. He's one of the few right calls they've made in that respect.

Agree completely... Dries isn't really the issue, Bourque is.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
He's had some great games. So has Greer, so I understand their point. I don't know why Bednar changed up the 4th line when we had a few solid games, where the 4th line was effective.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Seriously. Did the front office think things were going TOO well during that 4-0 stretch?

We had 4 lines working well and the team play was great. Then we put 2 of the worst players we have iced this season in Bourque and Dries back in the lineup and now we are back to having the shuffle the lines every. single. game.

Oh, and Cole getting his face beaten in didn’t help him become a better hockey player either.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad