GDT: Game 66: Vegas Golden Knights @ Anaheim Ducks | 7:00PM | The March to the Playoffs (Get it?)

Which is better?

• Total voters

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Interestingly enough, listening to the Ducks post game shows (both TV and radio), I was surprised that the analysts think that the Ducks actually played better and more consistently than in recent weeks. Wow. How the mighty have fallen.

I understand the impact of the injuries, but one cannot underestimate the importance of a team's desire and heart.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Interestingly enough, listening to the Ducks post game shows (both TV and radio), I was surprised that the analysts think that the Ducks actually played better and more consistently than in recent weeks. Wow. How the mighty have fallen.

I understand the impact of the injuries, but one cannot underestimate the importance of a team's desire and heart.
They might be right. Anaheim has been an unmitigated disaster.

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
I thought the game was pretty even. VGK wasn't great but Fleury was and the bounces went our way. Stone looked good. Nice open netter by Eakin.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
more importantly. 3-0 since ive been watching! just think what this team could accomplish if you guys flew me to Vegas for a game!... oh yeah, I also want the cheerleaders and band to meet me at the airport... don't cheap out on me

We’ll know who to blame if there ever is a loss. So please don’t leave.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
more importantly. 3-0 since ive been watching! just think what this team could accomplish if you guys flew me to Vegas for a game!... oh yeah, I also want the cheerleaders and band to meet me at the airport... don't cheap out on me

Lol, the closest I ever came to that experience was attending a watch party with the band and cheerleaders. And almost nobody was there because it was cold outside. I got to eat some free cookies though! :laugh:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Coyotes won again so they are 6 points behind and have played 1 less game.

We could have easily lost the Florida game and the Ducks game if the effort was a little bit weaker. We would almost be tied with the Coyotes if that was the case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad