GDT: Game 66 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Islanders | 5PM | Monumental Suckage Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
dacU01e.jpg

YODRs5r.jpg

eaJBU1t.jpg

dZFBSCY.jpg

aH3IjAm.jpg

A mod can lock it until tomorrow.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
If the Pens lose to that Isles team, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Arguably the absolute worst defense I've seen this year, so if the Pens can't even score enough to beat them, then there's something wrong.

I may or may not be acting overly dramatic. But come on, the Isles look TERRIBLE right now. This should be a gimme win, but it'll likely turn into a frustrating loss.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
If the Pens lose to that Isles team, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Arguably the absolute worst defense I've seen this year, so if the Pens can't even score enough to beat them, then there's something wrong.

I may or may not be acting overly dramatic. But come on, the Isles look TERRIBLE right now. This should be a gimme win, but it'll likely turn into a frustrating loss.

Our D against Barzal tho...

But yeah should be a win.

Need to face an opponent like this right now so Brassard has a better chance at getting used to this team. Hard for that to happen when your goalie puts you in a hole right away , changing the whole game(opposing team clogging the neutral zone, etc).

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Can't watch this game and am not sorry about it. I'd be screaming at the TV and tearing my hair out watching Sully ice the same ineffective bottom 6 lineup and bottom D pairing....

But he's happy with it...who cares if it's a sustainable formula for actually winning games.

As much as I'd like him to be proven wrong, here's hoping for a big win and two much needed points, even if that means Rowney is cemented for time eternal in the lineup...ugh

Let's go boys!

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
As much of a freebie game as it gets. Terrible Isles team at the end of their B2B. Lost to the mighty Canadiens at home, 3-6. Basically 19 hours before this game it happened. If the Pens lose this, then we should seriously panic. And we definitely would in such a case, haha.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Isn't defacing national monuments a jailable offence? We will send Rownhackl instead. No bail, maximum sentence please.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
So the one time where I am invited to a birthday party its a 11pm game which would have been perfect for me. f*** you NHL

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Need to win tonight, get back on track. Caps playing the Leafs outdoors, tough game. Lightning playing Flyers too.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Ryan-Wilson/Unbearable-to-watch/177/91422

Just in case anyone thought we were all crazy with our line and pairing changes, RW wholly supports what we all see...Hunwick should be out, as well as the Rownuckl monster. He thinks Sheary's best use to try to get him going is with Sid and suggests Simon and Sprong with Sheahan on the fourth line. I don't like Sid and the kids generally but his basic premise is correct: we aren't icing four scoring lines and it's ridiculous on the coach....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->