BRUINS GDT GAME 66 3/5 7:07 PM - The return of the Whale - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
I don't mind the fight after. no one jumped him right after the hit. They waited until the next puck drop and asked him to go and he said okay. I am fine with that i don't like when someone throws a big hit and gets jumped right after though

I would have rather seen Backes pick his spot a bit better. Not a fan fights like that off a whistle. It seemed like a robotic response and not born out of emotion.

Reactions: Scotto74

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Yeah, because they sure weren't going to do it with him in there. I never thought I would see the day that a Bruins team showed such fear for another player.
Lot of the fan base too, "so happy he is gone". Once upon a time people would be upset that he laid out one player with a check and beat up another and want revenge. Kinder, gentler fans and game, the nice way of putting it

Reactions: Don Cherry

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
You’ve got to be kiddingly me. This is your method to continue the argument.

I’ve grown sick of his manufactured “outrage” over the issue any chance he gets. I’m not the only one.

And you're manufacturing outrage over his opinion. You've literally spent more time bitching about it than Edwards has tonight. So how about taking your own advice and stfu?

Reactions: Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad