GDT: Game 65: Lightning @ Coyotes - 6PM - Don't bring a Tocc to a Gun/Knife Fight

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Like Schenn with the crunch of the game?

Do they still do that? I haven't been able to go to a game since November but I didn't remember one then. For like 2 years running the "crunch" of the game was someone getting gently bumped :laugh:

Also auto correct kicked your ass on that one :laugh:

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Do they still do that? I haven't been able to go to a game since November but I didn't remember one then. For like 2 years running the "crunch" of the game was someone getting gently bumped :laugh:

Also auto correct kicked your ass on that one :laugh:

Yeah, they haven’t done it for a couple years now, maybe since hitting is so rare now.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
2 years ago Stepan gets that puck and skates out with it. He was never a burner but he was better than whatever the hell that was.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I'm split screening this and the Leafs game, because Carolina is running the emergency goalie who's the f*cking Zamboni driver, and he's shutting out the Leafs. It's amazing
It's bad but for accuracy has given up 2, the Leafs are really in a sucky stretch for the last month. This loss will look good on them.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'm split screening this and the Leafs game, because Carolina is running the emergency goalie who's the f*cking Zamboni driver, and he's shutting out the Leafs. It's amazing

After the 6th Canes goal they showed Dubas on the CBC feed get up and leave, hilarious

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
He's the beer vendor...do they have an emergency beer vendor? Oh... it's Canada... dumb question

I admit it, there are positive things to say about Canada, too.

Even if their players injured Euro-players on purpose in the 7os-8os to "protect their jobs". According to some.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Ayers is 42 years old.... and a kidney transplant recipient.

And now an honorary jerk.

This is bucket list stuff.

He even got the win, officially? 4th goal for the Canes was scored after he came on, wasn't it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad