GDT: Game 65: Lightning @ Coyotes - 6PM - Don't bring a Tocc to a Gun/Knife Fight

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:bolts @ :coyotes
6PM
FSAZ or plus I didn't look it up you can find it though.

(looked it up..... Plus only - TL)

I'm kinda reminded of that scene in Atomic Blonde. You know the one.

Starts off pretty okay, sure take a couple punches but you drop the first mook easily enough. While recovering you get into it with the other and it's a pretty tough struggle but still in the fight. Then mange to stab the first one who got back up and chuck him down the stairs. More to come but okay.

Oh wait you didn't think we were Charlize did you? We're not even the dispatched mooks.

We're the terrified dude on the stairs in the fetal position.

Enjoy the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

87turbobuick

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix
The Bolts beefed up after realizing soft and cute will not win in playoffs. I expect the same type of game domination as the last game with the Blues except Tampa will score at least 4.

Reactions: RemoAZ

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Hope the team drinks their...

knee-deep-man-juice-1.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I hope Tampa puts on a show. Good hockey would be fun to watch.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
I don't want anyone hurt, but it would be ok with me if our softies (no standing up) get run themselves to see how it feels. That means Keller, Kessel, Stepan, Fischer, Schmaltz, Gogo, ..... Sad that my fingers get tired writing all those names

Reactions: Jakey53

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Hypothetically speaking... If the team plays like a steaming pile of crap on the ice tonight (a stretch I know haha) and the fans started a chant saying something along the lines of "Fire Tocchet" clap clap clap...what would Chayka say or do?

Would RT realize how bad it's gotten? Would Chayka? Would anything change or nah?

Also what would the players think or do? Interesting thought imo.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Hypothetically speaking... If the team plays like a steaming pile of crap on the ice tonight (a stretch I know haha) and the fans started a chant saying something along the lines of "Fire Tocchet" clap clap clap...what would Chayka say or do?

Would RT realize how bad it's gotten? Would Chayka? Would anything change or nah?

Also what would the players think or do? Interesting thought imo.

Even in the franchise's darkest days, AZ fans always seemed rather mellow to me. This ain't Philly. What do you think?

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I don't ever actively root for the team to lose. That said, our current poor form coupled with Tampa's quality don't fill me with a ton of optimism going into this one.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
When did parking go up to $15? This is getting ridiculous. Anyone know if concession stands in GRA accept the vouchers?

I don't think they do but rumor has it you can literally get cash money back at the AMC if you show the voucher. As for me it was worth parking illegally a little farther away and just adding 7 mins or so walk to the stadium (15 mins round trip)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
When did parking go up to $15? This is getting ridiculous. Anyone know if concession stands in GRA accept the vouchers?

Last year, and yes it's dumb. Like half the selling point supposedly of charging for all parking was it was gonna go down to 10 then they immediately upped it :laugh:

No vouchers accepted inside the arena.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Last year, and yes it's dumb. Like half the selling point supposedly of charging for all parking was it was gonna go down to 10 then they immediately upped it :laugh:

No vouchers accepted inside the arena.

You are correct, sir. I tried and was denied at Power Play Poutine. "Outside only" was the reply. Perhaps a beer and appetizer at Yard House afterwards.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
You are correct, sir. I tried and was denied at Power Play Poutine. "Outside only" was the reply. Perhaps a beer and appetizer at Yard House afterwards.

We usually go to the Mexican restaurant in the parking lot behind the theater. Get $15 knocked off your bill and it’s a generally safe bet for the entire family to enjoy something there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad