GDT: [Game #65] Dallas Stars @ Buffalo Sabres - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Seguin got cut right ? So hopefully not that serious ? Just cautious so stitches don't open ? Just some hopium here

Also yeesh i know the Sabres aren't good defensively but man some of those goals the just left Stars players wide open in front of the goal to receive a pass. Sabres players were just standing around looking at kinda nothing

Yeh PDB said he got stitched up in the locker room. They would want that to fully heal so might miss 2 or 3 weeks.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Hopefully, he can get to doing leg work in a few days without risk of tearing stitches. A couple of weeks of leg days might be good for him late in the season.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way i don't think they're calling someone up just yet. Just plug Dellandrea in Seguins spot and play Oloffson on the 4th line . Glendening is also not that far off since he's on the trip with the team.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
They really need to give Murray some starts. So what if he lets in 4 goals a game? That's what Otter is doing.

We were warned DeBoer has a tendency to run his starter into the ground, time for Reese to make a stand.

They have a back to back coming up soon . Murray is playing one of those two

The injury to Wedgewood made them play Otter more than he should play but thats kind of natural .

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Hoping they give Murray the start in the 2nd Seattle game and the last game of the trip vs Calgary.

Would give Jake a reasonably manageable schedule.

Off Day
Seattle
Off Day
Off Day
Vancouver
Off Day
Edmonton
Off Day
Off Day
Off Day
Off Day
Back Home vs Seattle

Then could see how far away Wedgewood is (and our record is) to ease some load

Reactions: Elysian

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
They really need to give Murray some starts. So what if he lets in 4 goals a game? That's what Otter is doing.

We were warned DeBoer has a tendency to run his starter into the ground, time for Reese to make a stand.
Man I am super out of the loop, legendary college free agent Matt Murray is now the Stars backup? I never stopped to think that someone had to replace Khudobin. f***ing incredible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad