GDT: [Game #65] Dallas Stars @ Anaheim Ducks – 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
That one felt good. Anaheim has been doing a ton of complaining for a team going absolutely nowhere

Reactions: redbeardtx

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Two very obvious trips not sure why they were complaining. Then Dellandrea takes a dumb penalty for no reason

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Dellandrea might be the smartest person in the history of the world off the ice, but he's dumb as a rock on the ice

Reactions: Blindsummit

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Benn didn't look like he even wanted that breakaway lol

Marchment just robbed us of the possibility of a Stankoven point in the final 2 mins of play. f***

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You know your team is deep when you score 6 goals tonight and the guy with a 5-point night and a guy with a 4-point night last game didn't even pick up a single point

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I need someone to tell me how both Anaheim and Minnesota thought that Sam Steel wasn't good enough for their 4th lines? Is he amazing, no. But considering the absolute dross we've put out on the 4th line some years he's amazing. Two more just like him please.

The even better thing is he's a RFA, so he'll be here next season too.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I need someone to tell me how both Anaheim and Minnesota thought that Sam Steel wasn't good enough for their 4th lines? Is he amazing, no. But considering the absolute dross we've put out on the 4th line some years he's amazing. Two more just like him please.

The even better thing is he's a RFA, so he'll be here next season too.
Look at what happened with Nichushkin for us. That is the same story for the ducks with Steel.
Higher expectations and not living up to them so they let him go.
Minnesota is purely cap driven though I'm not sure why they didn't want to make room for him

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Look at what happened with Nichushkin for us. That is the same story for the ducks with Steel.
Higher expectations and not living up to them so they let him go.
Minnesota is purely cap driven though I'm not sure why they didn't want to make room for him
man i can’t imagine nuke embracing a 4th line role like this tho. hell, he even apologized to nill for his lack of effort when he was here.
i wonder if he had actually busted his ass if we would’ve let him go.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
man i can’t imagine nuke embracing a 4th line role like this tho. hell, he even apologized to nill for his lack of effort when he was here.
I don't think he would have embraced it, but I imagine if the effort was there and the results weren't. They would have made a different choice to buyout to open the extra salary

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The problem is Nichushkin spent years wanting out of Dallas. He'd given Nill multiple trade requests before he went back to the KHL. Then he only came back because he could see Nill wasn't going to trade his rights. He got himself bought out on purpose by pouting his way out of the organization.

Reactions: MBTendy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad