GDT: Game 64: Senators @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 6PM

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hopefully Raanta don't want to play for the Senators next season. That would suck. I can imagine they are in the group who will yearn for him, though.

I am in the winning-is-fun camp. Very fun camp.

Well, 4:40 AM here, peace, out.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Hopefully Raanta don't want to play for the Senators next season. That would suck. I can imagine they are in the group who will yearn for him, though.

I am in the winning-is-fun camp. Very fun camp.

Well, 4:40 AM here, peace, out.

Don't worry, we got 2 goalies signed for the next 3 years. No way he signs with OTT.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
And this franchise refuses to learn from its past mistakes. It's going to have to take an unfortunate injury to save this franchise from itself. I don't want to see or wish an injury to happen but this franchise needs an intervention without an injury in the worse way.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Nook with the GWG tonight!!!!!

Nintendo%20TOM%20NOOK.jpg

(this is a test)

Reactions: Jmmack

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Domi is looking a lot more confident. It's not translating into goals but he's using his speed and balance to get around defenders, with his head up to make clean passes. No more lazy back hand passes off the boards that end up going the other way.

Tocchet said he and Domi talked about "flushing" the first 60 games.

He's looked really solid in the 3 or 4 games since then.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Raanta with some amazing saves and Richardson with some incredible defensive plays, along with a primo asssist. We have one of the best shutdown lines in the league with Richie, Nook and Cousins actually scoring goals for us. Wow.

Reactions: Grimes

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Team has been playing like a play-off team in 2018. While the harvest was 23 points in 41 games last year, we now have 48 points in 63 games, meaning 25 points in 22 games this year. Thats 93 points + over a season. Ok, it took 94 points to make the play-off from the west in 2017, but with more points on the Yotes it's not unlikely one of those 94-points team would have been 92 or something, so it should have cracked it.

We just agreed it was nothing wrong with the team anymore, and OEL is a vital part of the team, so nothing wrong with OEL either:thumbu:

If a team gets 50% of available points per month + 1 win or 2 OT/SO losses(2points) at the end of the season that translates to 82 + 12 = 94 points

The Coyotes no longer have the worst goals for/against differential.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Unless my eyes skipped a row, it appears we are the 4th hottest team in the league based on L10. Behind Florida and Nashville, tied with Tampa but I'll give them the tie breaker cause yeah.

What a time to be alive.

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Raanta and the S T I C K Y B O I S getting it done so far.

I really do like that line though, Nook-Richardson-Cousins should be our 4th line next season. I want to see the likes of Strome and Crouse making a decent third line.
Crouse-Strome-Merkley implant?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Panik has looked good the last two games too.
Good is about as far as I would go, but it's time for Perlini to get back on his horse as he has kind of been invisible the last while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad