GDT: Game 64: Dallas Stars Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Need More Finish Edition

So

• Total voters

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Happy for Patches, Stone looking good, and eventually all those shots lead to goals. Still need to get Tuch, Marchy, and Wild Bill scoring again. Big win since the Yotes won.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
It's amazing how different the vibe & energy of this trade is completely different than the deal last year at the deadline. For whatever reason, poor Tatar was never welcomed into the room the way Stone has been.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Just got home. Felt like this team played like they knew they were being rewarded by getting Stone, so they wanted to show their appreciation by playing Golden Knights hockey.

Also proud of you guys, love seeing 18 pages of chat. WELCOME OTTAWA FANS, we love and will appreciate you.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
Just got home. Felt like this team played like they knew they were being rewarded by getting Stone, so they wanted to show their appreciation by playing Golden Knights hockey.

Also proud of you guys, love seeing 18 pages of chat. WELCOME OTTAWA FANS, we love and will appreciate you.

Thanks, bud! I am certain that us Sens fans will be spending a lot time on VGK forum. It sounds like Stone had a decent game, and he will only get better.

I love how the team greeted Stone at the airport!

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Had to go to work with 10 minutes left in the 3rd, so I missed all the goals till I replayed the ending this morning, but I gotta say, as a Sens fan, this was excellent hockey. You guys were throwing the body around, good speed and transition, and Fleury played well in the 1st and 2nd periods. I'll be catching a lot of the games from here to the end. see ya thursday

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Delayed instant postgame expert analysis.

Lindberg was the problem. :biglaugh:

J/K, Oscar. :laugh:

I'm not so smart of hockey as most here, but I tried to focus on Stoney every time he was on ice, and I saw the things that were promised...the takeaways, smart, short passes, etc., including one sweet backhand pass (and it might have been no look) that landed squarely on a VGK stick. Especially considering the lack of rest, no ice time over the past few days, having not played or even had a practice with the VGK boys, I thought Stoney played very well. What was it? Six SOG, couple good scoring chances, 3 takeaways? Something like that?

Very nice. :thumbu:

However, I would have given Nabber third star. Two SOG, fairly meaningless EN goal, +2, 6 hits, 2 takeaways and the most stellar statistic of all...he stayed out of the friggin' box! :laugh:

Go! :vegas Go!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Delayed instant postgame expert analysis.

Lindberg was the problem. :biglaugh:

J/K, Oscar. :laugh:

I'm not so smart of hockey as most here, but I tried to focus on Stoney every time he was on ice, and I saw the things that were promised...the takeaways, smart, short passes, etc., including one sweet backhand pass (and it might have been no look) that landed squarely on a VGK stick. Especially considering the lack of rest, no ice time over the past few days, having not played or even had a practice with the VGK boys, I thought Stoney played very well. What was it? Six SOG, couple good scoring chances, 3 takeaways? Something like that?

Very nice. :thumbu:

However, I would have given Nabber third star. Two SOG, fairly meaningless EN goal, +2, 6 hits, 2 takeaways and the most stellar statistic of all...he stayed out of the friggin' box! :laugh:

Go! :vegas Go!
Your analysis is on point. Given the circumstances, he played well and the chemistry he seemed to have with a guy he had previously hated is very very encouraging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->