GDT: Game 64: Coyotes @ Blues - 6:00pm - Who'll Be Singing At The End Edition

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Keep Hall, Garland, Dvorak, Chychrun, Crouse and Kuemper and get rid of all these giant walking vaginas. This team should be a hell of a lot more competitive from what shows on paper and translates to the ice.

We’re losing a lot more than just points this year. There was a buzz around the valley with this team, that’s gone. The casual fan is going to walk and same with STH’s.

f*** the coaching staff, the commentators and Todd Walsh. We f***ing suck.

Looking forward to Monday.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Another one goal loss. These are adding up and may kill the playoff dream. A team that gets outshot by 32 wouldn't last long in the playoffs anyway.

schnaurt

Oct 3, 2019
5-9-2 since Hjalmarsson has come back. Is that a coincidence or do you think he has made us worse? Honest question that I am hoping others more hockey savvy than I can answer.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Tocc's script for the post game is leaked:

Tough road game, St Louis is a good team you know, we just didn't generate enough offense and.. yeah.. what can I say. Thought we stuck in there for most of the game, just got unlucky, that's just how it is sometimes, we gotta move on.

Then all the reporters clap and shake Tocc's hand because he truly is a genius and should never be questioned

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Keep Hall, Garland, Dvorak, Chychrun, Crouse and Kuemper and get rid of all these giant walking vaginas. This team should be a hell of a lot more competitive from what shows on paper and translates to the ice.

We’re losing a lot more than just points this year. There was a buzz around the valley with this team, that’s gone. The casual fan is going to walk and same with STH’s.

f*ck the coaching staff, the commentators and Todd Walsh. We f*cking suck.

Looking forward to Monday.
Hayton is a keeper too, IMO
Maybe give up some guys before Monday, and get picks?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
5-9-2 since Hjalmarsson has come back. Is that a coincidence or do you think he has made us worse? Honest question that I am hoping others more hockey savvy than I can answer.

Not an expert, but I say no. It's our 2nd and 3rd line that consistently fail to show up.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

He was bad against Dallas but otherwise it has had nothing to do with him.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
We'll win Saturday giving GMJC a glimmer of hope and not make any trades.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
We'll win Saturday giving GMJC a glimmer of hope and not make any trades.

Tampa handed the Coyotes their most comprehensive loss of the year last time they played. Tampa has only gotten stronger. That would be an impressive win.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I have tickets to tampa game.... definitely thinking about passing on going. I didn't have to pay for them cause I definitely would NOT at this point. I don't wanna give money to a team so they can pay this crap coaching staff and weak ass team.

Voting with the wallet should get some attention eventually.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Out: OEL, Hjalmersson, Stepan, Grabner, Richardson, Kessel, Soderberg, Hall, Hinostroza.

Hall is out purely because we won't be able to retain him.

Vancouver is busy, maybe we can grab something there? Hall for Virtanen + Baertschi + Woo?

OEL + Hjalmersson (50%) to Toronto for Cece + Dermott + Johnsson + Bracco +?

Stepan + Hinostroza to Winnipeg for Appleton?

Kessel to Boston for Frederick?

Rest for best pick available.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Out: OEL, Hjalmersson, Stepan, Grabner, Richardson, Kessel, Soderberg, Hall, Hinostroza.

Hall is out purely because we won't be able to retain him.

Vancouver is busy, maybe we can grab something there? Hall for Virtanen + Baertschi + Woo?

OEL + Hjalmersson (50%) to Toronto for Cece + Dermott + Johnsson + Bracco +?

Stepan + Hinostroza to Winnipeg for Appleton?

Kessel to Boston for Frederick?

Rest for best pick available.
For Toronto, Johnsonn is out for 6 months after knee surgery and Bracco is away from the Marlies for awhile now for "personal" reasons??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->