GDT: Game 64 - CBJ vs OTT - 24 Feb, 7pm, @Nat

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
That was an entertaining OT. Other than being horrified by PLD, the guys really handled it well....vets and youngsters
Could Luc possibly be injured (lolol it’s so f***ing possible) but refusing to be pulled out of the lineup? He’s just not the same player he was and it can’t just be losing Bread on his wing.

Reactions: thebus88

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Could Luc possibly be injured (lolol it’s so f*cking possible) but refusing to be pulled out of the lineup? He’s just not the same player he was and it can’t just be losing Bread on his wing.
He was playing well without Bread for much of the season. Somewhere - I dunno, maybe after the AllStar game - he’s not been sharp.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
It's February 24th and the Jackets sit in a playoff spot despite half of the team on IR, a slew of rookies playing meaningful minutes, and a tandem of goalies that can't stay healthy at the same time. We have hockey that means something in the last quarter of the season. I'm enjoying it.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Could Luc possibly be injured (lolol it’s so f*cking possible) but refusing to be pulled out of the lineup? He’s just not the same player he was and it can’t just be losing Bread on his wing.

He was playing well without Bread for much of the season. Somewhere - I dunno, maybe after the AllStar game - he’s not been sharp.

He had a late season lull last season too. I suspect its more of a conditioning or mental toughness thing where he just hits a wall about 2/3 of the way through the season.

Reactions: Socks

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yeah, a broken clock is right 2x a day ... is that the first time Bemstrom has played in ot ? He’s the type of player that could thrive with all the time and space

Under these circumstances I agree with you. But when we’re healthy he shouldn’t see OT ice unless he starts to play dramatically better.

He didn’t play very well tonight, but his skill got us the goal.

Reactions: Monk

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Elvis managed to kick DuClair's stick with his right skate or that was a goal.....incredible save while being bull rushed

Watch until the overhead view

Fairwhether

Jan 4, 2018
I've hit the back of my head on the ice (without a helmet) like that before. Concussion for sure.
Screw that. I once slipped in a creek and smacked my head on rock like that and I was fine.

If you take this post seriously you are the one that needs the concussion check.

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
My worse concussion was public skating and doing something really stupid. Back of the head hit ice. Multiple concussions later, I didn't realize how screwed up my vision was. 80% of the brain is involved in vision in some way. For a goaltender, that's a concern.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Since everyone else failed to properly respond....

FIIIIIIIIRE!!!!

1*xrx4PIQvza23h7SorC4MnA.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad