Post-Game Talk: GAME #64: Canucks 2 @ Avalanche 3 (S/O)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Our current D is miles better without Gudbranson...
But it's still bad against speedy team
Its True Billy boy K, Getting rid of Gudbranson is obviously a no braner but bad for the tank

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I'm on team tank, but when your goaltender plays a outstanding game like that, I'll take the two points every day. What a game by Marky.

Granlund over Pearson and Leivo, wtf!!

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Granlund with the egregious turnover for the second Avs goal and he continues to get icetime. Soft on the boards, terrible skater, and complete lack of puck skills... still get icetime. Goldy does any of that, scratched to send a message.

Granlund is the Gudbranson of forwards.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Just a few thoughts. First, Markstrom is showing an unbelievable level of play right now. Like insane. There’s no way we should’ve been in that game based on the play of the skaters.

Second, I like Pearson, looking forward to seeing if he can ratchet it up as he gets more comfortable.

Bo and EP both looked meh tonight, I thought Goldy was the best forward.

Our D needs help in a big way and I’m excited to see if Quinn Hughes helps our transition game. Our transition game was pretty good earlier in the year but fell off a map with the Edler injury and now it’s just god awful.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I can see it now...

This loss gives us the perfect amount of points at the end of the year to win the lottery. We win it. We select Hughes. We have Hughes x 2. Next year we face Colorado around the same of year but this time we need the win to clench a playoff spot. It goes to OT. It goes to shoot out. A newly signed Granlund out first (6x6), five hole. Misses.

Reactions: FacepalmBenning

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Markstrom, Leivo and Goldy were solid at least, but the Avs deserved this one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad