Pre-Game Talk: Game 64 7:07 PM - Calgary - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yeah, it's down quite a bit. Think about it...

Every time the Bruins played Toronto, you'd basically get Thornton vs Orr, Lucic vs someone, McLaren vs someone, McQuaid vs someone. During a season series you'd probably see at least 6 fights, haha.

Hell, you'd probably see 3-4 a game.
yep and I`ll wager your in the demographic that will recall a few telecasts from years ago where when they got to air they filled us in on a warm up scrap or two

The fight that changed hockey

remember this one?

not pre game but fighting was just more bitter back in the day

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
Wait...Bergy didn't give up the 37 to big bad Ritchie? Ritchie at least threaten with noogies? :sarcasm:
Looking forward to seeing him play tonight!

GO :bruins'S!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Who does Richie fight tonight? I want him to start and just drop the guy he lines up next to, even if its johnny hockey

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It feels like forever even though it only really started Thursday night. I have bronchitis and a nasty sinus infection. Dr gave me Prednisone and Augmentin for the next 10 days.
You need a new doctor

4-400x350.jpg

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It feels like forever even though it only really started Thursday night. I have bronchitis and a nasty sinus infection. Dr gave me Prednisone and Augmentin for the next 10 days.

I was really sick yrs ago and had take that prednisone for long time.Gained pile weight ate everything in site.:eek:Bad drug attacks bones if on it to long but sure makes you feel better fast .Hope you feel better soon.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
for all those looking for Ritchie to drop the mitts, I just looked as I really watch 0 Duckies hockey and it appears his mitts have been glued to his hands since 2018

Not saying he won`t drop them to try and make an immediate impression but not so sure I want his first scrap in a few years to be against Looch

Nick Ritchie

Not worried about it. During the playoffs when Wilson or one of the Blues plugs takes a headshot at our top line I want to see someone other than Krug take them off.
There needs to be a price to pay, accountability. I believe Ritchie will drop them if it comes to that, but he is smart enough not to be a blunt instrument every night.

Reactions: ODAAT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad