BRUINS GDT GAME 63 - SAN JOSE Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
John Shannon is a dud.

Sportnet and most Canadian media do have it out for the Bruins. I keep saying it and the evidence keeps showing up. Yesterday when talking about Mojo they had to show Marshy's elbow on him a few times. I was sitting there thinking would they ever show a Kadri dirty hit on someone during a trade deadline move.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Whatever that woman in the latest Apple commercial is saying about “bocaing” or whatever it is, her child in the picture is actually is a disturbing snapshot of how some people really would react on social media

Reactions: lopey and LouJersey

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
How you guys and gals liking MoJo so far?
A lot but I remember him with the Caps flying all over the place. Now he seems to be more a 200 foot player. I tried selling him to other fans, that he was still good, some would hear none of it. Some wanted Nyquist but Mojo is 20 lbs heavier and taller and the same type of player. He already is having some fun with Krech and DeBrusk, could have had 2 or more pts tonight easily.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Backes took a hell of a chance fighting Haley, he's one punch away from being forced to retire.
I yelled at my TV.

I like fights, and if Backes must go to defend a teammate (as he was about to go after Kane before Chara got up) but...

Fighting the old style pure goon in Haley? Who must have 1,000 PIMs between the AHL and NHL? Terrifying.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad