GDT: Game 63 - CBJ at NSH - 22 Feb, 8pm

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Do the Blue Jackets practice the SO? So many horrific shot choices that I tend to think they don’t.

But with that said, Elvis has a chance to win and he is 2 for 2 in allowing the tying goal.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
At least it’s a point
Keep racking up the points in a losing streak
Could be worse seeing as most of Cleveland is playing in Columbus

Reactions: We Want Ten

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Do the Blue Jackets practice the SO? So many horrific shot choices that I tend to think they don’t.

But with that said, Elvis has a chance to win and he is 2 for 2 in allowing the tying goal.
I don't think any team actually practices a shootout. You either have skill or you don't.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
0-4-4 since the thread on the mains, which is unfortunately closed

I created that thread.
and after every lose, you continue to comment.
it's becoming pretty annoying, honestly.
it's simply a coincidence. thinking it's a jinx thread is childish. you're better than that, and you're also better than commenting the same damn comment after every lose.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I agree

maybe if Nyquist is in the top 3 it doesn't get to a 4th round
I believe he has the best career SO percentage on the team (of course half our team is probably 0.00%). But he has to be top 3. And Boone over Nick makes no sense if for no other reason Boone being incredibly bad on breakaways. Oh well.....didn’t expect to get a point tonight.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Hard to get too worked up over this loss. They're battling hard and the shootout is a joke. Still in contention with an AHL lineup. No excuses not to beat Ottawa on Monday at home though.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Matteau being your second shooter, is all you needed to know in that game . The ultimate Torts player, little offensive creativity , straight ahead player

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Matteau being your second shooter, is all you needed to know in that game . The ultimate Torts player, little offensive creativity , straight ahead player

2 points in 2 games.
Matteau wasn't the reason we lost the shootout.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I created that thread.
and after every lose, you continue to comment.
it's becoming pretty annoying, honestly.
it's simply a coincidence. thinking it's a jinx thread is childish. you're better than that, and you're also better than commenting the same damn comment after every lose.

That's kinda how those threads work. After every win I'm sure you would have updated the title. So, I reversed it.It was pretty annoying to see continued jinx thread after jinx thread after every win, and then one of us did it, and it was the most recent one, so unlucky for you.

Updating the record/streak is pretty common.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad