BRUINS GDT GAME 63 7:37 PM - Conner McDavid visits Boston - STREAMING ONLY in US - ESPN+, Hulu, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Better to have this now than in the playoffs.

As others have said speed gives us fits, but especially when we don’t move our feet. That’s a worry for me come the playoffs. But that also means adjustments and we have an awesome coach that always finds a way. And also: shoot the bloody puck. Krejci, Coyle…..shoot…..the….puck

Reactions: tremha77

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I only saw portions of the 3rd period but was really disappointed in the passive B's performance.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Only putting two goals up against their AHL goalie and shitty defense is bad.

Bergeron particularly had a rough night. It'll happen I guess, and it really doesn't matter given the standings, but that was frustrating AF.

In fairness it should've gone to OT at 3-3 if they didn't rewind the tape to find that someone went offsides four months ago when Krejci scored

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Better to have this now than in the playoffs.

As others have said speed gives us fits, but especially when we don’t move our feet. That’s a worry for me come the playoffs. But that also means adjustments and we have an awesome coach that always finds a way. And also: shoot the bloody puck. Krejci, Coyle…..shoot…..the….puck
Except that Edmonton wasn’t giving them fits. Boston was just too lackadaisical. Not enough urgency until they were down 3-2. No one can hang with them when they’re skating with urgency.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
the biggest risk at this point is not going into the playoffs at full speed because you’re ending the season with what amounts to 20 meaningless games.

It makes me a little nervous. They’re professionals but also human.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad