Post-Game Talk: Game 62 - THE BEAR dances on 'The Red Mile' - BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Crazy period. Often games that start hot like this end up only having another goal or two scored in the remaining 40 mins as both teams buckle down, so I think the next one is going to be really significant in deciding the likely winner. Bruins need to be the ones that go out and get it.

Good call :thumbu:

..can you pick 6 lucky #'s between 1 and 49 for me ?? ;)

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
He’s a skilled player. Yes.

But took on Kassian? He was ridiculed by players across the league for not stepping up earlier to fight him. He responded by accepting a fight next time they played. Watch that fight. He rushes in and then holds on and goes down.

In the fight with Lauzon he’s no hero either. There nothing to fight over. He grabs on and jersey jabs with no intention of going toe to toe.

Don’t paint him as a tough guy. He isn’t. He’s a faux tough guy and he’s got you fooled.

He hammered Kassian 3 times with good checks.Took a pile crap then fought him.Truth be told Flames have not been same since that.Bruins have no fighters outside Chara.Lets see some of them fight Kassian.And i never said he was a fighter but he is a tough hockey player.I would give 6 Bjorks to have him.

Reactions: capecodder

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Surprised at the lack of PP's, but then again I don't recall any blatant missed calls.

As a Flames fan I just want to say I didn't think the Grezelcyk call was a penalty either.

Both teams were really disciplined and it led to a fun game to watch even when the checking got tight. I wish Bennett was our 1C instead of our 3C with no PP, maybe we could have dragged it to overtime but eh.

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
I think most Bruins fans would welcome Matthew and Brady Tkachuk with open arms. I know I would.
At the time Keith was drafted by Winnipeg, only two picks before Boston picked, I was hoping the Bruins somehow would get him to Boston but of course they couldn't.

Same today it would be almost impossible to get the one or both of the brothers. I just like them as hockey players. You hate to play against them but I would go crazy over some stuff Brad Marchand does every game. Lauzon will get his revenge some day.

Reactions: rfournier103

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I'm glad the Bruins buckled down and got the win. That was the craziest start I have seen in a long time. I love what I am seeing from Lauzon, that kid has passion.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I think most Bruins fans would welcome Matthew and Brady Tkachuk with open arms. I know I would.
At the time Keith was drafted by Winnipeg, only two picks before Boston picked, I was hoping the Bruins somehow would get him to Boston but of course they couldn't.

Same today it would be almost impossible to get the one or both of the brothers. I just like them as hockey players. You hate to play against them but I would go crazy over some stuff Brad Marchand does every game. Lauzon will get his revenge some day.
They planned on getting him before a wild deal between Buffalo & Winnipeg put the Jets there

their GM owned a home on Cape Islands was often in this area and was tight with Sinden - he knew what was going on

https://thehockeywriters.com/dale-hawerchuk-trade-revisited/

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Kuraly impressed me with his hustle again and so did Wags.

Kuhlman fed Coyle a nice pass for his goal but man.....again he came in on the right side for a clear uncontested shot just above the face off circle and he shot it wide. His accuracy is one of the worst I've ever seen.

The way Lauzon is playing ....it might be a tough go for Clifton to make it back into the lineup

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
As a Flames fan I just want to say I didn't think the Grezelcyk call was a penalty either.

Both teams were really disciplined and it led to a fun game to watch even when the checking got tight. I wish Bennett was our 1C instead of our 3C with no PP, maybe we could have dragged it to overtime but eh.
I like your user name

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Went to UCONN/BU game last night. Left with 2 minutes to go with BU up 3-2. Wanted to beat the traffic to see Bruins game. Got back just in time to see the replay of Coyle's goal. Found out during the game UCONN came back with a goal in the last minute to tie, scored 20 seconds into OT to win. So, I pretty much missed everything in both games. But I beat the traffic.

Did get to see Lauzon get his ass kicked, though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->