GDT: Game 62: Habs@Wings (18-02-20/7:30PM/ FS-D, RDS, TSN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
It looks like Byron is finally back. And Drouin & Weber will both play. Drouin has a sprained ankle & his wrist is not fully healed from surgery.

Gallagher is a game time decision, but I expect he plays too despite suffering a knee injury last game.

They're cleaning out the medical room for this one.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
It looks like Byron is finally back. And Drouin & Weber will both play. Drouin has a sprained ankle & his wrist is not fully healed from surgery.

Gallagher is a game time decision, but I expect he plays too despite suffering a knee injury last game.

Drouin has a sprained ankle and his wrist isn't healed.

But he's playing....

In a regular season game...

Against a team with 14 wins....

For a team that is all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention....

What in the sweet flying f*** is that horse f***ery

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Drouin has a sprained ankle and his wrist isn't healed.

But he's playing....

In a regular season game...

Against a team with 14 wins....

For a team that is all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention....

What in the sweet flying **** is that horse ****ery

Yeah, I know. He still has a big lump on his wrist where he had the surgery. It affects his mobility. Probably can't shoot all that well.

Weber is playing only a week after Canadiens said he'd be out 4-6 weeks.

I'm guessing at least Byron is healthy. He's been out 3 months. We'll see if he gets his speed back.

Habs are not giving up yet.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Playoffs

350.png

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020

Good lord this organization is dangerous, a true danger to the players. Scary, very scary, the player’s well being always comes last.

Reactions: Hansman

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
Wait what? Shea Weber is really playing?? WTF is going on! WHY are we risking further injury to guys when the season is done? If this is the case, then the problems are far far worse than we thought.
The Montreal Canadiens have become hazardous. Dangerous. Rushing players from injury, rushing prospects when they’re not ready. Mark Bergevin is a dangerous maniac, he needs to be stopped.

Reactions: Hansman and Habs13

Arnold Schwarzaneger

Feb 16, 2020
Might as well ruin him too! Why not! It’s our prerogative! And when he gets his first concussion we should rush him back in right away, because Bergevin has to show us that he brought in a goal scorer!

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I don't have any expectations for tonight, I just hope we don't play bad enough to make it seem like these Red Wings are still rocking prime Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Even though it's too little too late already, I'd like it if our players showed some fire and magic this night as it's been quite lacking in that department these last thirty-five games.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
This organization continues to astound me with its stupidity playing 2 possibly 3 injured players after we are well past any playoff chance these idiots deserve to go 0 and 4 against the worst team in the nhl this year

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Watched Tampa vs Colorado last night...damn that was some seriously entertaining hockey.
The inferior product we are subjected to is a travesty.

Reactions: Rapala and knuck

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Yeah gotta admit this is insane. Nobody even slightly injured should play. They gotta wise up about the standings, we're not making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad