GDT: [Game #62] Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers - 7:30 PM CT (ESPN+)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1648005125317.png

probably nothing

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Man the Oilers board is so entertaining. So many people on there whining and in disbelief that they lost to us as if they think they are a better team than us lmao.

Oilers will forever suck even with two all stars. Being an Oilers fan must be tough
Oilers franchise is a complete joke. No idea how they keep floundering. Change coach. Change GM. Just rotten to the core

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Man the Oilers board is so entertaining. So many people on there whining and in disbelief that they lost to us as if they think they are a better team than us lmao.

Oilers will forever suck even with two all stars. Being an Oilers fan must be tough
My favourite are the comments where they refer to ESPN as the "Stars broadcast". Like who TF do you think is doing the colour?

Last edited:
Reactions: LT

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I turned it off when Suter put us down a goal because it felt like the SOS, but im hyped that we won :D

Reactions: Blindsummit

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I’m honestly more worried about Winnipeg than Vegas. They play some very shitty teams coming up and only 3 points back. Hopefully the stars can pile up some wins. Especially against non-playoff teams

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
Edmonton,Alberta

Try living in Edmonton and hearing it on an endless loop. Can't stand Oiler fans.

My cousin and I went to a playoff game in 97' and were almost jumped by some "Oiler fans". Fortunately, there were some sane Oiler fans who stopped anything from happening before we were.

Reactions: MBTendy

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
PP is going to kill us. Not sure why they don’t try to set up Gurianov on the one timer. He’s the only one on the team that can do it.
Cause Seguin makes more money? We should set his one timer up. Hell they even do Miro when he is in there. but this all comes back to coaching and this team lacks a coach.

Reactions: starsfan86

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad