GDT: Game 61: Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights | 3:00PM | NRAoKD

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
TGFS

Sloppy 3rd but they stuck it out.

And when I said I hoped Ovechkin would hit 700?
I lied.
giphy.gif

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Shaky third period, but beating the Caps is a good win. Team looked fast the first two periods.

Some nice passes by the defensemen up the ice to lead to breakaways. Too bad one was to Eakin lol.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
How dare you!!! :eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How did the Caps think Stephenson was excess they had to let go but Leipsic needed to stay? He's still the can't shoot worth a crap bum we saw before. I mean 58 games, 11 points. More PIM than points this season and he's a tiny guy. That says it all.

He looks like a NHLer in physical skills, but he's an ECHLer in putting numbers up.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I was surprised at how negative the Capitals forum is. They have been struggling very recently, but still are doing WAY better than a lot of other teams.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
How did the Caps think Stephenson was excess they had to let go but Leipsic needed to stay? He's still the can't shoot worth a crap bum we saw before. I mean 58 games, 11 points. More PIM than points this season and he's a tiny guy. That says it all.

He looks like a NHLer in physical skills, but he's an ECHLer in putting numbers up.

Capitals fans were saying similar things about Stephenson, that he can’t shoot worth a crap (although they did have some positive things to say about him too). Glad he hasn’t looked that way with our team.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

Someone talking bad about my boy....

DirectImperturbableHyrax-size_restricted.gif

:sarcasm::laugh::laugh:

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Very physical game- one of the few the VGK were outhit in. I'm liking the Whitecloud experiment. He is playing like a guy who doesn't have a roster spot locked up. He makes zero mistakes and is a positive with the puck- he gets rid of it immediately instead of trying to be cute with it. It was good seeing the boys react after he was run.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad