BRUINS GDT GAME 61 - VIVA LAS VEGAS - NBCSN (Dave Goucher), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The concern is that, at least in my eyes, the Bruins are possibly tiring themselves out before they hit the playoffs.
Nah , this road trip is understandably wiping just about everyone out ( fans included ) . Once they get back to some normalcy with games starting earlier things will be fine .

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Well 20 minutes to take home some points, not an awful situation to be in.

Could see a few Vegas PP's coming up though
I’ll take a point and be happy.

I really hope the refs don’t insert themselves in the 3rd

Reactions: Emerz

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I hate nascar. But Busch did fine.

NBC asking a guy to babble about a game he knows not much about is not a great formula.

Could have been much worse.

Me commenting on Cricket for 40 mins would be rough. Haha

He was going on about roll bars and cage etc im fine.Was waiting for Pierre to say Dale Earnhardt had same setup.

Reactions: GloveSave1

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
I hate nascar. But Busch did fine.

NBC asking a guy to babble about a game he knows not much about is not a great formula.

Could have been much worse.

Me commenting on Cricket for 40 mins would be rough. Haha
No. Doing fine would have been speaking when spoken to, not blurting out WOW!!!, and not chirping Bruins players during the game. He was speaking over Gouch and Pierre almost the whole time. It was really bad.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Playing a heavy team makes it that much harder. I thought his might be a train wreck. But they’re work’n.

And Cassidy learned nothing the other night playing both Krug and Grizz against the heavier teams. Meanwhile Moore sits. Maybe Moore is being shopped or is part of a deal that may be coming because sitting him makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad