GDT: Game 61: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 6:00PM | Whole-Ass One Thing

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

I actually figured out why this guy pisses me off so much. He has 17000 followers. Enough to fill some arenas. And 17000 followers include some hockey fans that don't know better and they read his horrific hot takes and integrate them into their own understanding of the game.

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas

I actually figured out why this guy pisses me off so much. He has 17000 followers. Enough to fill some arenas. And 17000 followers include some hockey fans that don't know better and they read his horrific hot takes and integrate them into their own understanding of the game.

Yup totally agree. This guy has never played hockey in his life and admittedly just started watching it a couple years ago and is preaching his shit like gospel to his 17k followers. Now tons of people think his stupid takes on the game are legit like sliding defenseman is a horrible play and coaches should pull goalies with 12 minutes remaining or you’re quitting and throwing in the towel.

I imagine Gallant must think this guy is the biggest tool he’s ever had to speak to after games.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
I followed that account for most of last season. Mainly because I was involved in his fantasy league. After that was over, I unfollowed and blocked. That account is amateur hour. I feel like there are more knowledgeable people on these boards than him/them.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
On Ken, he isn't the best but at least he has been the most active in regards to VGK talk. Beggars really can't be choosers in this market. Give me more competition and dedication.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
On Ken, he isn't the best but at least he has been the most active in regards to VGK talk. Beggars really can't be choosers in this market. Give me more competition and dedication.

So true, people don't want to pay for reporters and journalism any more so guys like Ken happens. He's smart in that he does what all the great talking heads do. They realize its not good to be loved or admired, its better to be hated and called wrong. That drives ratings. I mean how else do all the bozos on talk radio and ESPN still have jobs? Is Ken any worse than Stephen A? How about Don Cherry? Just guys with an opinion, all they are. People with Ken's nonsense never get listened to by anyone that matters, he's not getting an NHL job with his knowledge. He's still forced to shill for d-bag attorneys to pay for his site, life can't be that good.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
He has potential, and being a young market, beggars can't be choosers, but hopefully he improves his hockey knowledge and hopefully we get some good competition so he isn't one of only a handful of names in town.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I hate the English Language... it's not that I don't know how and when to use where we're were, there, their, they're but in my brain they all sound the same so it's a lucky dip as to what I type. :laugh:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
For the first time, I slept through a VGK game. Got a little too happy hour.

Was it as bad as the score?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad