Post-Game Talk: Game 61 - THE BEAR roars in the Northlands - BRUINS 2 Edmonton 1 F/OT

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Man, I did not think it was possible with their defensive system and expectations in place for the team for the Bruins to have a potential 50 goal scoring player, these days. Now it's looking possible - if not probable - that Pasta can absolutely make that happen

It's awesome

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I "used" to be attracted to the bad boys. You are right Marchy was more like Derek. I remember him going to the box and the camera would be on him and he would whip the finger (Andy Ference sign language)

I remember him being interviewed after a game in the locker room. No shirt, smoking a cigarette. Absolutely outrageous at the time.

Reactions: Ladyfan

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
That defensive play Pasta made just before his OT goal is all you need to see to understand why 100 times out of 100 I'll take Pasta before Auston Matthews!

The only player on the planet I would take over David Pastranak is Connor McDavid. Pastranak is the player I’ve been waiting for the Bruins to get pretty much since Cam Neely retired.

I have no idea how great Pastranak is going to be when all is said and done, but I’m VERY thankful he’s a Bruin!

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
The only player on the planet I would take over David Pastranak is Connor McDavid. Pastranak is the player I’ve been waiting for the Bruins to get pretty much since Cam Neely retired.

I have no idea how great Pastranak is going to be when all is said and done, but I’m VERY thankful he’s a Bruin!

Pasta is amazing, huge fan. Hell, I even like Marchand and pretty much every other team hates him lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad