• Everybody else stops and waits at the blueline
  • No option but to dump and chase
John MacLean Powerplay: Volume 1.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
If we were going to make someone a demo video of how not to turn the puck over the last 10 minutes or so would be good negative reinforcement.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
What’s with him? Yandle imitation.

I don't know what's up with him, but he's been very average for the last 3 years. Seems to have lost all offensive creativity since that 21 goal season and his play in the Dzone pisses me off. He tries to make these casual, cute little plays to be like "Hey look how easy this is" but instead turns it over and it's in the back of the net. He's done it alllllll season.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Clever pass by Garland but too bad nobody was there :laugh:

I don't know what's up with him, but he's been very average for the last 3 years. Seems to have lost all offensive creativity since that 21 goal season and his play in the Dzone pisses me off. He tries to make these casual, cute little plays to be like "Hey look how easy this is" but instead turns it over and it's in the back of the net. He's done it alllllll season.

I think all the prior excuses (mom dying, broken hand) have been revealed as just that, excuses. This is just who he is right now.

My sort of hopeful theory is that he's a bit of a front runner and will play up to his more elite potential on a better team with a better cast. He just doesn't seem all-in.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
You're allowed to shoot, Garland. Don't listen to me when I ask for passes. :laugh:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Having Canucks-feed of course. Another commentator who hasn't noticed the SH-goals more or less(?) disappeared with Grabner.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Between classes and work, the rest of this game is gonna be a no-no for me. Hopefully they can resurrect the ship in the next couple periods.

Still holding out hope that Keller can pot one tonight and get off the schnide.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It wouldn't be accurate to say we're playing outright bad I think but just about everyone is out of sync and nobody looks like they are capable of scoring.
Certainly aren't bringing the intensity a 4 point game demands.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That might have been Keller's best shift in a week. And it wasn't even that great just pretty good.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Better sequence the last couple of minutes. But yeah.... they're just a little out of sync and Kempe has a confirmed case of Domiitis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad