GDT: Game #61 - 03.03.14 - vs. Buffalo - 7:00 PM - NBCSN - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I missed the 2nd and 3rd periods for my hockey but the good news is that we won and so did the Green men Ohhh yes

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
He didn't score tonight either but that hasn't prevented him from providing energy and creating opportunities each night.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
En fuego was probably pushing the bar a tad bit high, but even though he hasn't cut it on the scoresheet his play on ice has been respectable. He's not the same guy we were seeing last season thankfully.

txomisc

Mar 18, 2002
California
Visit site
En fuego was probably pushing the bar a tad bit high, but even though he hasn't cut it on the scoresheet his play on ice has been respectable. He's not the same guy we were seeing last season thankfully.

Ill definitely agree with that. I think if the Stars are going to get to the playoffs Cole is going to have to start burying chances.

Verbal Kint

Oct 9, 2007
I hate our D so much it hurts :cry::rant:

Stars defence isn't that bad actually, if it was, they wouldn't be in playoff picture. Oh well, Stars fans tend to be so dramatic with their opinions here.

Difficult game for Lehtonen again, just like Tampa game. Kari was better tonight than most people at different forums give credit for.

Tyler Myers had a heck of a game. I wish Stars traded for him.

Cole has been great lately.

Great win!

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Cole is just a thoroughbred bull and fun to watch. Do wish he'd bury more goals though. I love Myers every time I watch him. That height and amazing mobility is just entrancing. I'd be ecstatic to land him..although I cringe at what we might give up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad