Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Great way to end the weekend!

Gotta say though, it worried me seeing Grzy struggle so much against the boards against everybody.

Reactions: TCB

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Really not happy that two of Boston's first line scoring stars where cross checked without so much as a hand raise. It's too bad Pasta doesn't have "Matthews" on his jersey on breakaways. Maybe hooks/holds/slashes would be called. Sucks to be the goal scoring leader and not be able to buy a clear call. Krejci also took a shot pretty high as well. I don't know why Bruce doesn't raise more hell, but it's bothersome. He should have absolutely blasted the refs after that insane call on Kuhlman. You have to at least attempt to turn the tide when the reffing is that blatantly one-sided. A couple missed calls, fine. A plethora of missed calls, come on. You owe it to your players.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Hockey is also about keeping pucks out of own net... team has just 11 ga in 9 games if i remember correct off top of my head

Maybe some of these players are doing a good job?

Theres only 1 puck... not everyone can score. But if they play their assignments well then the other team scores not at all

I like kuhlman
Im good with bjork
And even heinen

Any of them is fine... perhaps 3 of them is 1 overkill too many?

But... people... our team is pretty damn good... we got 11 freaking loses in regulation all year

Next fewest is 15... like almost 50% more

We are good

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Really not happy that two of Boston's first line scoring stars where cross checked without so much as a hand raise. It's too bad Pasta doesn't have "Matthews" on his jersey on breakaways. Maybe hooks/holds/slashes would be called. Sucks to be the goal scoring leader and not be able to buy a clear call. Krejci also took a shot pretty high as well. I don't know why Bruce doesn't raise more hell, but it's bothersome. He should have absolutely blasted the refs after that insane call on Kuhlman. You have to at least attempt to turn the tide when the reffing is that blatantly one-sided. A couple missed calls, fine. A plethora of missed calls, come on. You owe it to your players.
You think Lindgren or Dumba are taking these free shots if you have a Miles Woods in the lineup?
Just thinking out loud

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
You think Lindgren or Dumba are taking these free shots if you have a Miles Woods in the lineup?
Just thinking out loud
Yeah, not too thrilled that teams seem to go after the Bs stars and the Bs don't do the same in response. Would love to see a third liner with some snarl brought in. I think if the coaches let Lauzon off the leash he could do some things to make other teams uncomfortable as well. Not sure what the point of the fourth line is at this point when it comes to bringing muscle and snarl. I would put Kuhlman and Blidh on that line after a 2RW is brought in and bench a couple of the usual suspects.

Reactions: GoBs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad