¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

HQ91KZc.gif

4xyo5Hd.jpg

BOKgicm.jpg

9quCAxJ.jpg

seQo0ZG.jpg

nOwgK0G.jpg

Line-ups are from DailyFaceOff and subject to change.

Penguins Injuries:
3 Olli Maatta

Devils Injuries:
9 Taylor Hall
23 Stefan Noesen
37 Pavel Zacha
45 Sami Vatanen

Pens lines update in Post #45
Devils lines update in Post #49

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We need someone to come up with a legitimate spell to lift the evil curse the NJD has put over our team...despite having only two or three good to very good NHL players on their team, they’ve somehow made us believe we are playing against the ‘85 Oilers whenever we hit the ice against them...

good lord I have no idea what’s going on there, but I’m not sure we should even bother showing up tomorrow night since the outcome is a foregone conclusion

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
You have to be a pretty hardcore hockey fan to actually know all the players the Devils are playing in their bottom 6.

I think the Pens will win this one, Sid and Geno seem to be getting on a roll, those 2 should be able to carry us to a win.

Reactions: Pens x

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
We need someone to come up with a legitimate spell to lift the evil curse the NJD has put over our team...despite having only two or three good to very good NHL players on their team, they’ve somehow made us believe we are playing against the ‘85 Oilers whenever we hit the ice against them...

good lord I have no idea what’s going on there, but I’m not sure we should even bother showing up tomorrow night since the outcome is a foregone conclusion

giphy.gif

Let's go pens!! Keep the faith!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
@DegenX, I suspect we'll see ZAR-Geno-Phil tomorrow. And the McCann-Bjugs-Horny line. Only question is whether one of Pearson or Simon goes in for TB as L4 LW.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Wilson back in his old spot either...

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I know it's apparently a herculean task for us to beat this team but we need these two points. Can't be screwing around losing to bottom feeders any more. That's already happened too often this season.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You have to be a pretty hardcore hockey fan to actually know all the players the Devils are playing in their bottom 6.

I think the Pens will win this one, Sid and Geno seem to be getting on a roll, those 2 should be able to carry us to a win.

Thanks for jinxing them...

Reactions: KIRK

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
@DegenX, I suspect we'll see ZAR-Geno-Phil tomorrow. And the McCann-Bjugs-Horny line. Only question is whether one of Pearson or Simon goes in for TB as L4 LW.
Yeah, the line-up is anyone's guess. I'm expecting Wilson to come out for Pearson or Simon. Probably Simon. Or not. Gotta grind them bitches down after all.

EDIT:
In other news, Dad finally pushed Brassard out the top 10 scorers, so there's that.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Or TB. Depends upon Sullivan's patience level. BUT, I think we get the top 9 from the 3rd yesterday.

If we get yesterday’s 3rd period pairings, then the L4 they can put together that’s been the best recently is TB-Cullen-Wilson....Simon looked really bad and I don’t think they’re interested in playing Pearson there...

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->