GDT: Game 60: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Columbus got trounced at home against the bolts. Torts would have ripped them a new one after that game and I expect them to come out flying. We need a spark from another area of our lineup, it has to be someone other than Domi and Tatar and Gallagher. Can the finns possibly score us a goal?

OC, what's going on with that new avatar of yours, man? It's like someone dug it out from a pile of refuse in the attic, with dust flying everywhere.

C'mon man, this can't be real.

Hlj9WUn.gif

:sarcasm:

Last edited:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Meh, his wife was pregnant way before and he was still playing well. Maybe it affected him the last game. Like every 55 points player, he can't get points every game.
Well he wasn't part of the morning skate because she was very pregnant. I'm sure something has changed if he isn't playing now vs then.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
That's just insane... Torts is a complete dumbass.

I seriously wonder if Bobrovski and Panarin's coincidental departures have anything to do with this clown. I just don't get it man, why would you rip your players like this?

I agree with you on Torts. He's becoming a dinosaur.

Scotty Bowman was a master at this, and the thinking was that a player who was paranoid (and a little pissy) would be a better player. I actually worked for a guy like this, and overall he was right on the money. We all hated his guts, but he got the most out of the group of guys but I'm of a different generation I guess (late 40's)

Torts will not be able to communicate with a young generation of hockey players the way he communicates, period. But I don't think he cares. And I'd bet it has everything to do with both players wanting out.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
That's just insane... Torts is a complete dumbass.

I seriously wonder if Bobrovski and Panarin's coincidental departures have anything to do with this clown. I just don't get it man, why would you rip your players like this?

Yea. Tortorella may be entertaining and always good for a quote or some sound bite. But I can definitely see his players at some point have enough of his comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad