GDT: Game 60: Calgary Flames @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | Hi Calgary Hockey Moms

Canadian Anthen Singer Will Sing:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I remember going to a Wranglers game when they wore jerseys that mimicked Girl Scout uniforms, and another where I think they wore pink w/hearts for Valentine's Day.

And the infamous Rod Blagojevich prison jerseys! Missed that one, though. :(

Also, they always had some pretty sick logos (changing from time to time).

They had some great uniforms and you could buy most of them from their website and they were about 150. Not bad for a special game worn sweater.

I was an avalanche fan. I moved here in 97 and a friend who was a huge fan of Roy was visiting me and this was right after he got traded so he convinced me to do a road trip to see Roy and the Avs play.

I still have some really great jerseys. All are authentic jerseys and not the fake authentic jerseys that Adidas is pushing. I have some pro player, ccm, and a rare koho jersey that took 3 years of hunting eBay everyday to find a blank. I also have stripped team issued jerseys I need to customize or take a loss and sell them. I haven't bought a vgk jersey because I refuse to buy the Indonesian made faux authentic jerseys. Only team equipment managers are allowed to order the on ice jerseys made in Canada. I hope they will sell the extra blanks after the season is over with at the practice facility store or through meigrey which is the site that they sell the game used jerseys.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
LasVegasThunderValen96-97.jpg

Been a die hard Kings fan for 25 years. Their games being blacked out and the Knights shocking success has made the transition much easier and a lot quicker than I thought. I wasn't sure if they'd ever take over as my #1 team but I have to admit it has already happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad