Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-2-18_23-54-29.png

NEW SHEET OF ICE

2d_nhl_2099_opi3-107.jpg

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Isn't the penalty shot awarded when a penalty taken on a breakaway denies a scoring chance? I feel like the puck sitting on the goal line is a pretty good indicator of Couture not being denied a scoring chance...

Reactions: Pomee and HumBucker

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I’d rather the Bruins try and get a top d-man. These faster teams are exposing the bruins slow blue line.

Reactions: TCB

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
If someone can show me Couture on a breakaway that'd be cool, because he clearly never had a breakaway.

That was the most bush league ref decision I've ever seen, literally sitting there waving the goal off twice, then decided suddenly it was a goal, starts pointing at the net, THEN decides "okay wait no maybe a penalty shot"

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Cannot recall ever seeing a penalty shot awarded on a one on two like that. Refs are letting SJ get away with an absolute ton tonight. Bruins having to overcome a lot tonight -- injuries, fatigue, goal not counted, clown show reffing, Krug playing like utter shit. Get em in the third boys!

Reactions: bluetib

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
So can someone explain why a penalty shot was awarded?
I can explain it.

Incompetent bullshit officiating. On both sides of the puck, I may add. They've missed three easy calls on the Bruins as well.

Poorest called game I've seen in a long time.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I had a reply to someone about something, but then the thread closed and I lost it, so yah, now I don't remember what I was replying to or who lmao

Either way - they need to pull their heads outta their asses right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad