QbC1jW0.jpg

LINEUP
93T6ClV.jpg

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Nice, but man, you had to dig deep for some of these. Scott Speed, and even with the signature over the door I still don't know who that 91 evernham motorsports was...

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I would love to see Hayton play tonight between Keller and Schmaltz and for them to get on the scoreboard. A win would be great too.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Nice, but man, you had to dig deep for some of these. Scott Speed, and even with the signature over the door I still don't know who that 91 evernham motorsports was...

That was Bill Elliott (the signature is a dead giveaway) in a one-off for Evernham after he quit driving full-time for him.

Also, huge kudos for picking Chase Elliott as Keller's doppelganger - another guy with top equipment and lots of tools who is inexplicably popular but has a really hard time finishing how he should.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Nice GDT!

Tonight's the night! Yotes will start their run to the playoffs and Kessel with get a hat trick. You heard it here first, folks!

Ok so I just drank my coffee and I want to believe... In reality I just hope the Yotes come out hard and get a W here. They need it badly and it would really turn this recent play of losses with a win sprinkled in around. Could provide something great to build off of to end this year the right way. Let's go Yotes!

Reactions: Mangosteen

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Nice GDT!

Tonight's the night! Yotes will start their run to the playoffs and Kessel with get a hat trick. You heard it here first, folks!

Ok so I just drank my coffee and I want to believe... In reality I just hope the Yotes come out hard and get a W here. They need it badly and it would really turn this recent play of losses with a win sprinkled in around. Could provide something great to build off of to end this year the right way. Let's go Yotes!
What was in this coffee of your's??? :) It is an opportunity to get the ball rolling but it's a trap game as well, Ottawa skates hard.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
What was in this coffee of your's??? :) It is an opportunity to get the ball rolling but it's a trap game as well, Ottawa skates hard.

Haha coffee full of Hope I say.

But yea it's gonna be a hard fought game and the Yotes gotta come ready to play it that way.

Going with the optimistic approach today. For a Coyotes fan, it's the road less traveled by!

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Sens are 0-4-2 in past 6 games, Duke only has 2 points in past 14 games and last goal was 18 games ago.

Has trap game and Duke hatty written all over it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad