1ONvRoJ.jpg

7WHExR9.jpg

WGqAgwt.jpg

6Q5JcL4.jpg

ertPA3L.jpg

Tonight's Officials

NHLHS_30.jpg
130p_peel.jpg

Referees Kendrick Nicholson (30), Tim Peel (20)
Linesmen David Brisebois (96), Mark Wheler (56)

Ntl. Anthem Dawn Wright

WAYBACK MACHINE

BOSTON vs ANAHEIM, LIFETIME SERIES

The Bruins and Ducks are meeting for the 32nd time in their histories with the Bruins having a 13-15-2-1 record and Anaheim holding an 89-79 scoring advantage in those games.

The Bruins are 6-7-2-0 in their 15 road games of this lifetime series with the Ducks having a 38-35 scoring edge in those contests.

The Bruins have lost their last 6 games vs. the Ducks at 0-5-1, including a 4-3 setback in Boston on 12/15 in the 1st game of this season’s series, with their last win vs. Anaheim a 3-2 shootout victory in Boston on 10/21/2013 … They are 1-5-0 in their last 6 visits to Anaheim with their lone win in that stretch a 3-2 victory on 3/25/2012.

TONIGHT’S GAME

The Bruins visit the Ducks tonight in the 2nd & final game between these teams and the Bruins’ lone visit this season to Honda Center… The Bruins are 30-23-6 thus far this season with a 15-10-6 mark on the road … They are 5-3-0 vs. Pacific Division opponents and are 9-9-0 vs. Western Conference teams this season.

The Bruins are playing game 2 tonight on their 4-game road trip, which matches their longest such trek of the season (it is their 4th of 5 4-game trips) & comes as they conclude their 5-day bye week, which took place 2/13-17.

They are opening tonight their 11th of 14 sets of back-to-back games, as they will face the Kings in Los Angeles tomorrow … They are 6-2-2 in the 1st of those games and are 2-6-2 in the 2nd game thus far.

The Bruins are looking to extend their season-high 4-game win streak … They have not won 5 straight games since 11/19-27 of last season.

MILESTONES APPROACHING

Zdeno Chara is playing his 798th game as a Bruin tonight, moving him past PJ Axelsson for the most Boston games played by a player born outside of North America.

Dominic Moore is 3 goals short of his 100th NHL goal.

INJURIES (134 total man-games lost)

Austin Czarnik – Lower body suffered 2/4 vs TOR; Has missed 4 games (IR)

Last edited:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I like the confidence from the team and the Ducks might be looking ahead to their bye week. The Bruins are refreshed and ready so I'm hoping for a nice win.

GO BRUINS!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Which game does Khudobin get? Ducks and Kings are goal challenged, as goal challenged as the Bruins have been both Ducks and Kings have less goals for than the Bruins.

I think that Ducks have more pure goal scorers than the Kings so I would like to see Tuukka tonight and Khudobin tomorrow.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Going to the game tonight. Looking forward to it.

For you and anyone else going to the game tonight ...Cheer loud for our boys and have a blast !!

My daughter will be there too !

I just purchased a new TV for my bedroom. I had an old non HD. So I may watch while trying to sleep. 5:30 am comes quickly when you are OLD.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Best move when it's a very late game is to just record the whole game. When your plan is to tune in and just watch one period before you head of to bed, you suddenly find yourself sucked in an unable to shut it down. Undecided right now on what strategy to go with.

No time to relax for the Bruins. Have to collect points from this one again tonight. Would be wonderful to see a repeat of the effort turned in on Sunday against the Sharks.

Let's Go Bruins!

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I'm up passed midnight most nights so this is perfect. I'll cheer loud for my elders on here who won't make it this late ;)

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
7:30 start my time, I love these games, better then the 4 pm starts that are the norm.

If Bruce wins tonight he will tie the record for most wins by a Bruins coach at 5 when taking over in mid season.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Too late for me, fingers crossed the B's can take points out of this game.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
7:30 start my time, I love these games, better then the 4 pm starts that are the norm.

If Bruce wins tonight he will tie the record for most wins by a Bruins coach at 5 when taking over in mid season.

It's nice every once in awhile. My wife'll be home in time so maybe I should go catch it in the pub for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->