GDT: Game 6: The Hawk Team: Blackhawks at Hurricanes| Oct. 15, 2013 | 6:00 PM CT | CSN-CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
HAWKTEAM_at3k6eq3l8.png

General Q sends the Hawk-Team on a mission the FBI found too risky; to help Dr. Warner Strasser and his wife Marlena to defect. The cover is a friendly exhibition game of hockey. Towes poses as Bily Bob Smith, the team owner Bowman, Bickell(B.A), and Kane(Murdock) round up some friends to pose as Billy Bob's team. Face aka Sharp learns to speak German. However even before they arrive, the Germans realize that Towes is a fake.

Projected Line Ups

tumblr_ms6pa4JtBw1r5dzczo1_400_ozoh0nqv7t.gif

Bickell - Toews - Kane
Sharp - Handzus - Hossa
Saad - Shaw - Nordstrom
Bollig - Kruger - Smith
Keith - Seabrook
Oduya- Hjalmarsson
Leddy - Rozsíval
Crawford

crash_o_GIFSoupcom_aw9pfwojr0.gif

Ruutu - E. Staal - Semin
Tlusty - J. Staal - Gerbe
Skinner - Nash - Dwyer
Bowman - Sutter - Dvorak

Faulk - Sekera
Bellemore - Hainsey
Harrison - Murphy
Ward​

Let's go hawks!

van_nahn3vdtth.png

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Definitely digging the GDT. Nice job.

I think Carolina may have the worst right wing depth in the entire league. I'm sorry, but that is just brutal. Seeing Gerbe on the second line makes you appreciate having Marian Hossa as your second line right winger.

member 151739

Great job for your first one, Fortyfives. Now I know how it feels for people who don't understand mine, because I never watched The A-Team. :laugh:

Also, why isn't Ruutu playing with Skinner this year? They have great chemistry together, and were on a line together the past couple seasons from what I've seen. Oh well, it helps us. :)

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
ruutu

Great job for your first one, Fortyfives. Now I know how it feels for people who don't understand mine, because I never watched The A-Team. :laugh:

Also, why isn't Ruutu playing with Skinner this year? They have great chemistry together, and were on a line together the past couple seasons from what I've seen. Oh well, it helps us. :)

This is only Ruutu 2nd game back from his injury from last year...

member 151739

Well, Staal and Semin have been struggling so far, so it's an attempt to shake things up a little, and get the two of them going.

Here's to no injuries.

Yeah, that makes sense. I was just wondering. :laugh:

Zezima

Jul 28, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Definitely digging the GDT. Nice job.

I think Carolina may have the worst right wing depth in the entire league. I'm sorry, but that is just brutal. Seeing Gerbe on the second line makes you appreciate having Marian Hossa as your second line right winger.

If Gerbe were a Hawk right now he'd be tied with Kane as your leading scorer.

Well in reality he'd probably be on your fourth line, but the guy has really been phenomenal so far for us. Dvorak and Dwyer are solid third/fourth guys too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad