GDT: Game 6: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 10/15/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
This game needs to end, it's getting depressing. On top of it tonight is a non alcohol night. Bad night to take a drinking break :confused:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Why is drouin on the point?
Why?!?!?

He's played well there for several games. Bobbling a bouncing puck happens. He's also kept possession from the point several times with plays other guys can't pull off.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
is this sarcasm?

Binnington is a no-name goalie who came out of nowhere and got hot at the right time behind a great team built for the playoffs. Binnington is actually a great example of exactly what I mean.

Would you rather have a great goalie behind an average team?
Or an average goalie behind a team?
They were the worst team in the league, they start him they squeak in to the playoffs and he plays lights out.

Second most important player behind Riley.

If you can get by with crappy goaltending, you should tell that to the Flyers.

I don't know if Pennington will continue to be the real deal, but for half the regular season and all of the playoffs he was.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Tampa is playing with no urgency right now. Habs need to pay them pay for laying back.

I've just dialed in the third, so idk how Tampa's three goals were scored. But even though Montreal seem to always been in Tampa's zone, I don't see any real threat. Tampa seem bored...

That's not to say that if they continue to shoot, one might get in.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Another thing about Weber this year... can't seem to hit the net.

Yeah his first short with any velocity at all this year though...
Remember when he first arrived and it was reported he wanted Beaulieu doing push ups whenever he missed the net in practice. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->