GDT: Game 6: Predators @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Alright don't let in another, need Kuemper's <2 goals against streak to continue.

edit: BIG OL' CARL

Reactions: Jmmack

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
dtw9DIB.png

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Watched it late, few things from me.

- Demers is playing like the new Hammer - incredibly reliable so far.
- Chychrun very steady on the defensive end with the puck, looks to be taking that next step.
- Fischer pretty irrelevant, would love to see Hayton back in there but hard to justify putting him on the top 2 lines.
- Schmaltz being schmaltz, nice!

So many small plays for me that make a huge difference such as Schmaltz pressuring the puck on the 4 v 4 allowing Demers to get back on D after getting caught below the goal line. Pressure from Garland in the 3rd out of nowhere forcing a defensive giveaway. Schmaltz with the pressure and gets his stick on the puck to set up Dvo for his snipe job. Clearly the pressure adds up and we're finally starting to put some of these babies away. Minus Stepan.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So we've officially started after 6 games over .500.

This is the first time we have done that since.......

And boy look how that year went to see how meaningful this nugget is :laugh: (I was kinda hoping it would go back farther for effect)

It's nice to see the PP clicking a bit, even if it seems more to me based on more raw effort/determination more so than a great scheme but an improvement is an improvement.

I really like that we don't have to rely on sticky f***ing Nicky to score our goals.

A Dvorak break out would be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ge for this franchise.

It's embarrassing that our best player out of the 2015 draft will probably come down to Conor Garland vs Kyle Capobianco :biglaugh:
I guess it's not over for Fischer though, he's been kinda okay. Little physical tonight.

I'd still like to see the D more involved in the offense in-zone 5 on 5.

huge difference such as Schmaltz pressuring the puck

Schmaltz has been, dare I say, sticky.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

Just watched the clip on NHL Network. Oesterle saw the puck coming at his face and instinctively turned his head exposing the neck. A real freaky incident.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad