GDT: Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers 4:22:17 8:00pm EST CBC, TVA, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Yup. It makes people rag on him harder too, because when they see him be human they know our win probability drops significantly. People forget the playoff exploits of Theodore (sieve-like for the most part in 2002 and 2004 playoffs but remembered for stealing Games 5-6 vs BOS in 2002) or Thibault (overmatched in 1996-97) because Price has the rep of the next Roy/Dryden/Plante. Difference is, those guys had hall-of-fame talent around them. What future HOF'er has Price ever played with on the Habs?
Other than Weber or Subban not a single one even close to that. Curtis Joseph knows all too well what it's like to feel that pressure to be perfect, not deliver and then get derided as "not a playoff goalie" despite all the heroics to get his teams that far.

Results oriented business. Bottom line is he hasn't got in done in the playoffs. Lundqvist has been the better goalie. If people aren't going to make excuses for Max, Price doesn't deserve any either.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
I'm getting tired of dominating the 1st period, giving up a bad goal in the second and then laying an egg the rest of the way. Weak mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad