justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Beautiful. Keep them coming!
SmartSelect_20181018-190719_NHL.gif

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Demers is such a turd, I have never seen a guy put in so little effort in a game where literally everyone else is playing hard.

Reactions: Yandover

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Thank f*** for Raanta, because our D coverage is absolutely cooked. Way too many quality chances for Chicago.

Of course that completely contradicts what so called professional Tyson Nash says. "Air tight" he reckons :rolleyes:

Reactions: Name Nameless

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Demers is such a turd, I have never seen a guy put in so little effort in a game where literally everyone else is playing hard.

Don't be so hard on him, he only makes 4 mill dollars a year.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Random thoughts on the first now that I'm caught up:
What the heck were OEL and Demers doing that period defensively? :eek:
OEL seemed like his hand foot coordination was off or something. Constantly crossing himself up. Both of them fell down a few times.

Raanta made a few huge saves and was left out to dry once that could have easily put the Blackhawks up 1. IMO his rebound control was a little lacking. But maybe it's just our D not really clearing out the rebounds.

I didn't think Strome had all that great a period, but he's had uneven games before this season so he could step it up as it goes on.

It's good to see Keller get in on the "action". Crouse I think earned his promotion to the top line not necessarily because he's looking primed to light it up, but because he's been one of the better guys on the roster in terms of spacing and positioning in the o-zone. He's just usually been on lines with a couple dump trucks since Strome got promoted.

Are we still doing that jinx thing? Because Derek Stepan sucks.

Being positive seems to work better this season. Goal-Day thread is unbeaten in terms of them getting on the board :snide:

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
In other news, Toronto spoiler,

Toronto is getting shut-out. Didn't expect that.

Reactions: Mosby

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Random thoughts on the first now that I'm caught up:
What the heck were OEL and Demers doing that period defensively? :eek:
OEL seemed like his hand foot coordination was off or something. Constantly crossing himself up. Both of them fell down a few times.

Raanta made a few huge saves and was left out to dry once that could have easily put the Blackhawks up 1. IMO his rebound control was a little lacking. But maybe it's just our D not really clearing out the rebounds.

I didn't think Strome had all that great a period, but he's had uneven games before this season so he could step it up as it goes on.

It's good to see Keller get in on the "action". Crouse I think earned his promotion to the top line not necessarily because he's looking primed to light it up, but because he's been one of the better guys on the roster in terms of spacing and positioning in the o-zone. He's just usually been on lines with a couple dump trucks since Strome got promoted.

Being positive seems to work better this season. Goal-Day thread is unbeaten in terms of them getting on the board :snide:

Raanta has never had excellent rebound-control. Then again, all the goalies gives rebounds. Very happy with Raanta.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Why is there never a forward there for the cycle? We miss that more than any team I've watched. It's like we are always missing a forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad